It's Said Now (Kacchan Edition)

It was morning and Mom and Dad left to go on a date. I was bored around the house so I decided to go to y/n's.

When I got there I went to open the door, but heard someone shout. I jumped and my hand hit the door. It was strange because I'd never heard anyone other than y/n shout in her house. I walked away because whatever was going on in there was none of my business.

I was dragged back by my arm and looked down to see y/n. She pulled me inside and stopped me at the entrance. "Stay put, be ready if things get out of hand." Out of hand? If that's her mother and Yukimi arguing in there I don't see how it could. She walked back into the kitchen, out of sight, and now I understand how it might get out of hand.

It seemed like the argument was about UA. So much of the yelling was indiscernable and to my surprise none of it was y/n. Until the only thing I could actually understand was, "SHUT UP!!"

It was quiet after that. They finally quit yelling. It felt like forever before she came around the corner and dragged me back from the house. She looked at me and she looked relieved. "Morning Chief, care to explain?"

"She was just worried and Yukimi and Mom always fight, it's natural."

"Hm" fighting is natural for Yukimi, that's not at all what I would have expected. She kept walking slightly ahead of me. I'm not sure where she's going, but she is still holding my hand. I won't complain about it, it was pleasant.

After a little longer my face started to heat up. She was holding my hand and I didn't want to say anything, but people were looking. She didn't get dressed this morning and was walking around in All Might print fuzzy pants and a tight tank top.

She looked back at me, "What?" I didn't notice, but I was smiling.

"Oh nothing, where are we going?" I'll pass it off, she doesn't need to be embarrassed, she'll probably make a rash decision. Run into someone's house and steal clothes. I know she wouldn't but I don't want her to be embarrassed.

She stopped, "no seriously what are you smiling at?"

"I'll tell you when you let me go." She looked at our hands and them back to me. She dropped mine quickly and held hers up.

"My bad, man. So? What was it?"

"You didn't get dressed."

She looked at herself and you could see the gears turning. "OH MY GOODNESS! Why didn't you tell me!! We can't go back to my house. . . Idea! Let's go to your house, I can totally rock the boy look." Well, I was joking about her breaking into someone's house, but I wasn't wrong.

"Can't you just deal with them?" I don't want her walking around with my clothes, someone might get the wrong impression. Really I wouldn't mind if people thought we were dating, because they would stay away, but I don't want people thinking poorly of her. Wearing guy's clothes implies stuff. "They aren't that bad."

"Yes they are!!"

"I know, but you should wear them a little longer, you're drawing a crowd." I laughed a little. I'm against the idea, but people are looking at her now. She started to run in the direction of my house.

She was really going for it. A few times I thought I would lose her. When I got to my doorstep she was waiting. "What are you waiting for?"

"Well I'm not going to just barge into your house!"

"But inviting yourself over is fine?" I say sarcastically.

"I don't remember asking you to come over today, Kacchan." Her sarcasm completely overminded mine.