Strange Obstacles

It has officially been a week since he said he could could have it done. It was after school and everyone was gathering on the beach. Behold us was an incredible Obstacle course made completely of rubbish.

I leaned over to Kacchan who was standing next to me. "So you're a dumpster diver now?"

"Shut up! It was just in that pile!!" I looked over and there was a small pile of garbage that I'd imagine would be bigger had Kacchan not taken most of it.

"May the games commence!!" I turned back to the front where Hagakure was the commentator. "(Y/n), will you please step up to the start."

"Have fun, chief."

"Oh I will, knowing that you rummaged through trash to make this happen." I tap the side of his face, "I hope you have even more fun cleaning it up." And I walk away.

"At the beginning of each obstacle I'll tell you what to do. First up you have to push that old fridge 20 feet."

I looked to Kacchan who just smiled encouragingly. Smug brat. "That's not even a real thing?!"

"You wanted me to do ballet, I'm sure this is allowed!" I just huffed at his response.

I started to use my quirk to push it forwards. It took a lot more effort than it should've, but I finally got it over the 20ft mark. The last push forced it open and a bunch of stuff fell out. I turned to Kacchan. "SERIOUSLY?!" He just smirked in response.

I walked around the mess to the next part. Low and behold there was a wall I had to scale. I can't believe he was serious, but at least this is something I can do with ease.

"Next you have to scale the wall!" I went to just hop over with my quirk before she started speaking again. "Without your quirk."

"Oh come on!" I had to reevaluate. It's not a smooth wall so it won't be too bad. I was about halfway up when the wall started to fall apart. I climbed quicker until I got to the top and jumped down just in time for the entire wall to collapse.

I looked back to the pile of trash and old appliances then to Kacchan. "WHAT THE HELL?! WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!!"

"ITS NOT MY FAULT IT COULDN'T HOLD YOUR WEIGHT!"

"OH THAT'S JUST RICH COMING FROM A SKILLED CARPENTER SUCH AS YOURSELF!"

It was decided that the rest of the course was unsafe and it would be settled with, get this, push-ups.

Kacchan was cleaning up with Eijiro, Despite the fact he was supposed to clean by himself, while I was doing the push-ups. The class was gathered around me cheering random things. I was basically dying at only 20.

When I finished Kacchan was still cleaning up the mess he made.

The class decided it was the "right thing to do" to help him. Despite the fact that his poor building skills almost killed me. I might be exaggerating a bit, but still, he made me climb a damn wall of trash!

I walked over to where he was currently pushing the fridge from the first obstacle to it's original pile. "Hey, murderer."

"Shut up, you're alive aren't you." He huffed at me.

With out saying anything I walked around to where the door was and sat in the fridge. Kacchan saw but didn't say anything. "When did you even have the time to put this together?"

He shoved the fridge farther before answering, "After I left your house." I peered around the wall of the fridge to watch him push it and me forward. Did he really come here after training to put this together?