Quirk Assessment Test

Today is my first day of UA. The first step to becoming a hero. I had received the letter a few days ago that I had gotten in, even scored myself fourth place. I already had my new uniform on as I bolted from my room. This morning started out perfectly. I woke up to the smell of French toast, my mother ate with us, and I wasn't going to be late.

   I got to last few steps and jumped, I'm far too excited to slow down now. I yell to Yukimi that I'm leaving and Sprint out the door. I decided to ride my bike because the school was a bit of a walk.

   I leave my bike on the rack and go to chain it when I realize I forgot my lock. Well, this is a school for heros. No one will steal it, besides, it's a good day to walk home. I leave my bike behind and run to my new school. The hallways are huge along with the doors, and even some of the students!

   This is really it. I wandered through the hallways searching for class 1-A. You can tell who is new and who isn't. Returning students walk along the Hall's as if it's second nature. While the new ones, including myself are too busy looking for room numbers and bumping into people.

   Unfortunately, I had the luck to bump into Kacchan. "Watch it!" He shouted as he turned around. When he saw me his glare hardened. "Wow, you got in, color me impressed."

   I open my mouth to give a retort, but decide not to. I don't want to Sully this great day. I walk past him briskly and try to loose myself in the crowd. Although, his footsteps could still be heard behind me.

   I shouted over my shoulder, "Can't find your way, wittle Kacchan? Did all your friends run away from that scawy face of yours, so now you need to follow me?" My mocking voice seemed to put him over the edge.

   "Oh please! As if you know any better where you're going, shitty girl!" As if it was a God send, the door to class 1-A came up on my left. Silently I thanked the world and shouted back.

   "Nope! Not a single issue here, other than you." I sang as I hung a left. Before I opened the door I stopped. It suddenly hitting me that, I made it. This very well could've been the same doorway All Might walked through! One day, I want to beat great hero like him.

   While I was lost in my thoughts of what my future held for me, Kacchan passed me, he opened the door and as he walked through the threshold said, " Me 1, you 0".

   I found myself again and ran in after him, "0? So it's a competition now? Please, I already have you beat." My words may not be fully true, technically we are tied. I will never admit it, but I'm keeping track just as much as he is. I want exact numbers to rub in his face when I right all of his wrongs.

   In the classroom, we were the first students. I smiled to myself because i could never accomplish this last year. "Hey! Why are you smiling like that?!" My smile vanished as I looked at him.

   "My word! You know what a smile is? And here I thought you wouldn't because no one smiles around you." I faked a surprised attitude.

   "SHUT UP! You don't know what you're talking about plenty of people smile around me, you just did!" His face redend, what an idiot, I've never seen him get so red when he's angry.

   "I didnt smile because of you! I smiled despite you! You ignorant child!" His face grew redder. As long as I can make him angry, I have the upper hand. "Awe, your face is red, are you really that angry? Want me to call your mommy to come give you a hug." I mocked him in a baby voice.

   Angrier, still, " or I can give you one in your mommy's place." I held out my arms and began to approach him. I could barely contain my laughter as his face got even redder from anger.