Chapter 3~ Pretty Girl

Estella 🤍

It was currently 3:00 pm, and I was getting ready for Chris's and I's date. Today was so freaking long I was ready to see that handsome guy. Being excited also makes me a little nervous because it's like why am I feeling the feels for this guy I just met. Anyways I was putting on my outfit for my date while telling Makayla about the dream I had last night and yes Chris made an appearance.

 Anyways I was putting on my outfit for my date while telling Makayla about the dream I had last night and yes Chris made an appearance

"Bitchhh so let me tell you about the dream I had about Chrissy pooh!", I squealed excitedly.

"Sis not Chrissy pooh- and spill babe", she said.

"So we were hanging out and then all I can remember after that was us doing the nastyyy- and he was big and I was just..long story short I woke up in a puddle", I said slipping on my heels.

"Sis he got you on that wet wet and it's only a dream so imagine in person!!", she said starting to apply makeup to my face.

"Should I mention it to him..?", I asked Makayla.

"Bestie we don't want to scare him away this is only date one and it's been about three days, but if it just flows out of you then it just does, but first let's see how the night goes.", Makayla responded.

"I'm in love with the way you did my hair Kayla you got me looking fine!", I expressed to my best friend.

"You know I got to get my chocolate queen all sexyd up for her new man!", she chuckled.

Admiring myself in the mirror "Oh my gosh I look so hot- I love you, thanks for helping me get together", I told Kayla.

"Anything for my sister- alright now go text your boo thang and tell him you're on the way", Kayla said.

"Alright I will", I replied to her.

Going to get my phone I texted Chris letting him know that I'm about to head his way.

3:30 pm
Estella~ Hi Chrissy pooh 🤪 I'm headed my way to you. Can't wait for my hug!!

Gathering my purse, and grabbing my keys off the counter I felt my phone vibrate.

Christopher~ Chrissy pooh! That's honestly so cute you're adorable you know that- so now I have to give you a nickname what do you think about el bell? Also I can't wait to hug your short ass back 😉 what are you like 5'4?