Chapter 37~ The Final Straw

Hello guys, this is the final chapter of my book. Thank you to everyone that has read this book, and enjoyed it. When I first started this book I never thought it would get the kind of attention it did, but I'm so appreciative and humbled to those of you that enjoyed my work. I know this is wattpad and all, but I never thought my ass would write a book and actually enjoy it. I owe it all to trillest_lvhh ,she was my biggest inspiration, and this book really helped occupy my mind with everything I had going on. Remember to drink water, and brush your teeth at night- Love E 😚

Christopher 🤍

Two months had passed by. Y/N's belly was the size of a whale now. She could barely walk, and she couldn't bend over. Her feet was swole, and the attitude was on ten. No matter what I loved her, I found beauty in it all. I knew she was ready to pop them babies out, but her carrying my children she's so strong. I'm trying to help her through it the best I can it just sucks I don't know how to make her feel better. I was currently outside in the back drinking a beer, while Y/N was on top of me listening to calm gospel music while rubbing her belly. We could just be in each other's company without talking, and still enjoy every second of it, and I think that's what real love is.

Snapping out of my thoughts I felt Y/N tapping me to get my attention.

"What's up princess?", I asked her.

"Can we got to Wendy's?", she asked giggling.

"I just cooked you the best grill cheese ever, and you want Wendy's?", I asked playfully.

"Baby it was amazing, but the boys want a Dave's single and spicy chicken nuggets", Y/N said.

"The boys are so spoiled already, let's go", I said chuckling.

"Boys daddy is getting us Wendy's yay!", Y/N smiled rubbing her belly happily.

Y/N 🤍
After we made it to Wendy's. The boys and I ordered the whole menu. We spent forty dollars..... Chris was not letting me hear the end of this. Although I was too busy enjoying my food to listen. As we were driving back home "Sweet Nothing" by Calvin Harris came on the radio, and it brought back memories for me when this song first came out when I was in high school. I turned it all the way up, and started singing along and dancing in my seat. Chris was just watching me in awe. He truly did make me happy. I thought love was fake, and that you could never really give your all to a person, but boy I was wrong.

"Thank you", I told Chris.

"For what baby girl?", he asked confused.

"For changing my life for the better, and really truly loving and caring for me, you're going to be the best father ever", I said causing him to smile.

"I owe you the thanks baby, you truly made me a better man, you've taught me so much about life and I'm so grateful I have you", he said rubbing my thigh.

"Keep rubbing my thigh, and you're going to have to pull over and give me head", I said laughing.

That made Chris even more eager. He starts moving his hand to my womanhood. This man plays entirely too much.

"Chris don't play with me", I said rolling my eyes at him.

"I ain't playing baby", he looked over at me smirking.

"Well then hurry up, and get home then", I said laughing.

"I wish we could have car sex, but I know it would be uncomfortable and not so spacious because of the boys", Chris said.

"Boy if you don't let them damn seats down, and turn the ac on well be good", I said laughing.

"You serious?", he asked.

"Do I look like I'm playing Mr.Evans", I responded.

Out of nowhere Chris hits the motherfucking gas hurrying to get home. We made it home, and let's just say he put it down so good my ass ended up falling asleep.

Christopher 🤍
Y/N had fell asleep after our activities in the car. So I decided to head to the gym to get a workout in. I had made it back home to find Y/N awake playing with Dodger.

"Baby tomorrow let's start getting the nursery for the boys set up!", Y/N said excitedly.

"Of course baby I'm so excited, also you look so sexy wearing my t shirt", I told her.

"I can barely fit it but thanks baby", she said laughing.

I tried to come in for a kiss, but I was quickly stopped.

"Aht aht go shower stink stink, you got gym sweat on you", she said scrunching her nose up.

I just laughed walking to the bathroom, but before I got too far I gave her a nice slap on the ass.

"Ow Christopher Robert stop playing with me",   Y/N screamed.

About fifteen minutes I was finally out of the bathroom. Y/N and Dodger weren't in the room so I suspected they were in the living room. When I walked out I plopped myself down on the couch. Y/N was staring out the window confused.

"What you looking at when it's dark out silly?", I asked confused.

"Hey babe.....there's this lady outside of the window across the street just staring", Y/N told me.

I got up looking out the window.

"Ella?", I mumbled under my breath.

"Chris get down she has a gun", Y/N screamed.

Gunshots filled the air. The shattered sounds of broken glass. Chaotic screams filled the air. Multiple rounds fired. Y/N cries fell silent. I saw blood. I felt the pain shoot up my chest, my vision was blurry, but I felt myself bleeding out. Picking my hand up in front of me the red thick coat of blood dripped everywhere. I felt myself losing consciousness, but I needed to get to Y/N. I was losing sight but I could say her body sprawled out on the floor. She wasn't moving, she wasn't crying or screaming. What about the babies. Where was Dodger? My eyelids started to feel heavier and heavier. The faint sounds of police sirens coming in the distance.

Were the silver bullets that made it through the glass window the end of everything. Will I get my baby back? Will I get my children back? Will I get my life back? Why do bad things happen to such good people? This is just the beginning, Love Always, Chris

The End