Chapter 35~ Fuck the Donuts

Christopher 🤍
Yesterday Y/N, and her mother got back from Houston. It had been two weeks, but Jordana was okay thank gosh, she's now learning how to walk again. Y/N's dad will be taking care of her, during the gender reveal and engagement so they couldn't make it, but he told me to get pictures and videos so they can watch it back in Texas. Currently I had Y/N out of the house thanks to Stevie. I made sure she got her nails done, and hair done because if I proposed and  Y/N didn't feel her nails looked up to par she would kill me.

It was early in the morning, but the gender reveal would be this afternoon, and then the engagement this evening. I was running around like a mad man trying to get the finishing touches done. I needed to get a haircut, and go pick up my tux, and my baby blue sweatshirt that says "Baby Evans" I got made for myself and Y/N even though she was wearing a dress.

Scott was setting up the gender reveal at the venue, and I was honestly so excited because it was going to be a mixed theme. Just a bunch of stuff that my baby girl liked, and I knew she would be in love with this gender reveal. I was excited too. I'm rooting for a boy, and a girl. How about you guys?

Y/N 🤍
I was at the hair salon with Stevie. I was so tired today since she got me out of bed early, but the gender reveal is today so she just wanted for her bestie to look cute. I was so excited to find out the gender of my two wittle babies. After about an hour and a half my hair was finished.

 After about an hour and a half my hair was finished

Next stop was the nail salon. On our way there I had a craving for chilli cheese fries, and a cheeseburger. Anything to do with cheese my babies loved it.

"Stevie can we stop at Checkers I want some Chilli Cheese fries", I whined.

She just giggled.

"Alright fat mama, but I'm so happy you said this before we got your nails done", she said smiling at me.

"Yayyyy you're the bestest", I said kissing her cheek.

We made it to Checkers, and I damn near ordered the whole menu. Stevie had to tell them I'm pregnant with twins or they would've thought I was crazy.

Stevie parked as we went to town on the food.

"I miss these days", Stevie exclaimed.

"Miss what?", I asked her thinking about nothing but this cheeseburger.

"The days we would just come and sit in a parking lot eating food, but I know you've been really busy with life lately", she said.

"Baby never make an excuse for anyone, you moved halfway across the country for me. As your best friend I should do better, and make time for you it's just my life changed so fast, but if we could do this everyday then let's fucking do it", I said starting to tear up.

I didn't realize it until now, but I was giving other shit so much focus other than my best friend who moved halfway across the county with my mom just to be closer to me. I needed to give her more time. So starting today I will dedicate certain time to her.