Chapter 12~ Atlanta Blues

Christopher 🤍
I'm going to be a dad. Like that's the only thought running through my mind. I haven't even told Ella I loved her yet, and she's carrying my child. Granted we didn't use protection, but she's on the pill. My mom was right none of these are ever 100% effective. I was frozen. I was happy. I was Christopher Robert Evans was going to be a daddy. What if I screw this whole father thing up? But who cares I'm going to have a little mini me. I was so excited.

Putting my focus back on Ella who was just standing there. I got up and hugged and kissed her, and maybe just maybe I shed a few tears.

"Baby oh my gosh we're going to be parents I'm so excited and happy", I picked her up spinning her around.

"You're happy about this?", she asked in a shocked tone.

"Yes I've always wanted to have a child, but what makes it better is that I get to have a child with the one woman that makes my heart skip a beat".

Right after I say that tears just run down Ella's face. I can tell their tears of joy though.

"I was so nervous to tell you because I was scared you wouldn't want this baby with me", she said.

"No don't ever think that I would want a million children with you", I said.

"We have to tell your family, and our friends and just- wow we're going to have a baby"

"Chris can we keep this between us for now I just want this moment to be ours for a little, but Makayla does know because she bought the test for me, but only her", she said.

"Okay baby that makes this even more special just between us for awhile". I said.

"Well let's get some sleep baby tomorrow I'm taking you guys sight seeing and to lunch", I expressed happily.

"Okay baby, but let me text Kayla and tell her this went really good", she giggled.

She went texting away on her phone to her best friend while I got deep under the covers. I was so happy to be a dad. This was the best day of my life.

Estella 🤍
It was four in the morning, and I woke up rushing to the bathroom having to puke my guts out again. I don't know how women do this over and over again. My morning sickness was killing me, but I was happy because I knew I was sick because my body was changing. I decided to run me a warm bath, and put on my playlist. I was sitting in the bubble bath blasting "Not Another Love Song" by Ella Mai. I put my hand on my belly rubbing it. Before I know it this belly will be huge, and I'll be meeting the love of my life shortly after. I was honestly excited, but then jinxing myself I got a call from my mother at 4:30 in the morning. I ignored her call. I didn't want to hear from her.

The phone rang and rang over and over again. I was so annoyed she disturbed my peaceful bubble bath. I finally answered the phone.

"What do you want?", I asked annoyed.

"Where are you I came by you and Kayla's place and y'all weren't there, and I called around and no one has heard from y'all", she responded.

"Why you worried about where I'm at I'm grown: plus you're a horrible mother when I have my child I will be nothing like you", I told her.

"You're a fucking piece of shit Ella you know that; when you do have a baby I hope you fucking lose it. You're the worst daughter anyone can ever have", she said screaming in my ear before abruptly hanging up.

I started balling my eyes out. Chris obviously heard because he came into the bathroom crouching down next to me.

"Baby what's wrong?", he asked.

"My mom", I cried out.

"What happened?", he asked panicking.

"She said that I'm a piece of shit and that she hopes I lose the baby", I responded.

"Why would she say that?!", Chris said getting pissed off.

"Baby there's some things I haven't told you about my family yet", I told him.

Here goes nothing. Letting Chris know the horrible past of me and my family. Makayla is involved as well. Will he judge me for what I'm about to tell him? Will he judge my family? Why would he want a baby with me after I tell him everything?

To Be Continued