Chapter 23~ Three days

Rape for Men and Women in this country is a reality, so when they say no or stop, you stop, you don't continue

Y/N 🤍
I woke up with the sun shining through the hotel window. It was way too bright. I heard light snores from Chris and Dodger. I turned around and gave Chris little light pecks on his face. He just smiled before opening his mouth.

"Do friends do this?", Chris asked me.

I just giggled "Boy stop playing", I told him.

"I want to take you on another date!", he said.

"We went on two dates yesterday today I just want to stay in the hotel room with you all day", I whined.

"What are we going to do in here all day?", he asked.

"Fuck duh", I said bluntly.

"Don't get me horny this early even though I love morning sex", Chris said laughing.

"Bye I'm going to shower", I told him.

I went into the bathroom starting the shower. I started singing Me,Myself,and I by Beyoncé. I took my hair scarf off, and jumped in. As I begin to let the water hit my body I heard Chris enter the bathroom. He opened the shower door, and stood there naked.

"Uh uh who told you you could join in on my shower", I laughed at him.

"I'm trying to do that movie shit with you", he said.

He hopped in the shower closing the door back. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"So I think we're way past friends", I told him.

"Yeah, but I wanted to take things slow because my last relationship ruined my life", he said with a saddened expression.

"May I ask what happened?", I asked.

As Chris started explaining to me about his ex Estella, tears started running down my face. Who would break this baby's heart like that. I've only known Chris for about three days and he's such a sweetheart, a gentlemen, caring and calm soul. Who would ever treat him like that. Estella was a bitch, and if I ever saw her out on the street it's on sight. Like Chris was having this child too not just you so imagine up and disappearing on him. Some bitches just want people for the money though, and she knew a baby was the way to get it.

"Why are you crying?", Chris asked.

"Because Chris you're so amazing who would ever treat you like that, listen to me I'll never let anyone hurt you and I'll never hurt you, no one deserves to be treated like that, you are going to be a great father and a great husband some day, don't let one girl ruin that for you, I'm so incredibly sorry that happened to you, but you have me now and I'm going to do my best everyday to make sure you're happy", I told him.

Chris didn't respond with words instead he kissed me. I kissed him back. It wasn't sloppy, but it was slow and gentle, filled with passion. It started getting heated. I felt myself wanting him, but I had to fight it off. I was scared. I knew I had to tell Chris before this progressed anymore, but how would he react. Was he going to treat me differently.

"Chris stop I can't do this", I told him.

"If you say stop I'll stop", he responded.

"Thank you, I need to tell you something", I said.

"What's wrong sweetheart?", Chris asked concerned.

"I'm scared of having sex, I've only had it once in my life six years ago and....", I started off.

"It's okay take your time I'm here and I'm not going anywhere", he said.

"When I was 17 I was raped.....by my uncle", I told him.

At first there was silence, no words, but his facial expression was hurt, then angry, then hurt again.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you, especially by your uncle, no man or woman deserves to be raped, I believe that when a person tells someone no or to stop that they should, and that doesn't even have to be about sex, but for everything in life. I also don't want to ever hurt you, or make you feel like you have to have sex with me", he explained.

I just teared up. Who was this man standing in front of me. Nobody is perfect but he was damn near close.

"The thing is with you I want you, but I'm scared. The last time I didn't give my body to someone it was taken from me, and I doubt you'll hurt me but I know it'll be a big step for me, and I know it will be really painful", I told him.

"I want to make your actual first time special then, not in a shower, and I definitely want to make this special for you and take it slow, just let me know if you're ready?", he asked.

"I'm ready, I know we're just supposed to be friends, but I'm ready", I told him laying my head on his chest.

"Well then let's finish showering, and then I'm going to run to the store and get some things. When I get back to the hotel room I need you to go in your room get ready, and wait until I get everything ready", he said kissing my head.

We both finished showering, and Chris left for the store. Just laid in bed with Dodger watching cartoons. I also FaceTimed my mom, and told her everything. My mom was my best friend, I never kept secrets from her because growing up she never judged me, and always took the time to listen even when I was in the wrong I loved her. After about an hour of snuggling with Dodger, I got a text from Chris letting me know he just pulled up.

Chris~ Hey sweetheart, I just pulled up- go get ready.

I got up and headed to my room. I was excited, I've never thought about sex, and have been excited before. You could say this was like my first time. I was getting nervous, but I know Chris will take good care of me

To Be Continued