Chapter 34~ Proposals in the air

"To live is to suffer, but to survive is to find meaning in something"- Love E 😚

Christopher 🤍
It had been two weeks since we found out we were having twins, and the gender reveal party was being planned. On my end I was planning my engagement to Y/N with the help of two friends and Scott. I was so nervous to propose to Y/N I didn't know if she would say yes or no, but I knew I wanted her in my life forever.

Y/N was currently taking a nap with Dodger while I was making sure the venue I had rented out had confirmed my payment. I had some big things in the works for this proposal. Including fireworks, Mickey and Minnie, and a ice cream cone machine and just etc etc. I started laughing to myself. I'm doing a lot just for one night, but my baby girl deserves the world and then more and more. The proposal will be the night after our gender reveal at the same venue. The gender reveal will be held outside and then we'll head inside so at some point I will sneak out to get ready. I put the ring in my shoe in the closet to hide it.

After an hour and a half of planning, I decided to close my laptop for the day and go check on my sleeping princess

After an hour and a half of planning, I decided to close my laptop for the day and go check on my sleeping princess. When I entered the room she was moaning, and I got concerned.

"Baby is everything okay?", I asked Y/N

As I got closer I realized she was sleep. She kept moaning.

"Oh Chrisssss you feel so good", she mumbled.

I realized she was dreaming, and dreaming about me. I smirked to myself. I got in the bed on top of her and started kissing her. She automatically woke up.

"Chris what are you-", she asked.

"I heard you having a sex dream about me", I said smirking at her.

She hid her face in her hands.

"Don't hide from me princess I like that you dream about me inside of you", I said whispering in her ear.

I slide my hand down her panties, and she is wet as ever.

"Wet for daddy I see", I said to her.

"Just fuck me already babe", she whined.

"I'm not going to fuck you baby, I'm going to make love to you just very roughly", I said chuckling.

"Baby first let me suck you off, you know I love when you're inside my mouth", she said in a sexual tone.

"Be my guest beautiful" I said laying up beside her, and with my help she was able to position herself right at the hem of my jeans.

Two Hours Later

Y/N 🤍
After Chris literally beat the pussy up I fell right back to sleep. I felt myself wrapped in his arms when I woke up. It was dark outside indicating it was nighttime. Out of nowhere my phone rung loudly making Chris groan, and me frustrated.

"Hello", I answered.

"Y/N, Jordana (your 16 year old sister) was in a car accident", my mom expressed.

My entire world stopped. I froze. I wanted to cry, but I had to pull myself together, and stay calm. But that failed and I bursted out crying.

"Is she okay?", I asked my mom.

"She was lifted to air trauma, but it's bad baby, they're working on her now but they don't know if she'll make it", my mom said crying.

"I'm booking us a flight to Houston now", I said immediately hanging up the phone.

"Baby what's wrong?", Chris asked panicking.

"Jordana was in a bad car accident", I said.

"Oh my gosh, is everything okay?, what about your dad?, how is he?" He said asking all these questions.

I was trying to respond, but my brain was still trying to process my little sister fighting for her life. I wanted to know what happened.

To Be Continued