Chapter 26~ Back to Boston

I wanna be where you are

Christopher 🤍
Waking up today I felt drained. These last three days with Y/N has been incredible. I didn't want to leave her. Right now BET was playing on the tv, and I was just cuddling with Y/N and Dodger. I kissed Y/N's neck making her turn around.

"Babeeeeeee", she said giggling.

"You're so beautiful", I told her.

"You're so handsome, last night was fun though I totally bummed at mini golf, but the head I gave you afterwards made up for the night", she sad.

I just chuckled.

"I love it when you look directly in my eyes while giving me a blow job", I told her smirking.

"I'm going to miss you", she said whining.

"So after these three and a half days, and these dates we've been on I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?", I asked while getting out of the bed and pulling a bunch of candy and roses out from under the bed.

Y/N lit up like a little kid on Christmas.

"This is all for me?", she asked excitedly.

"Yes baby", I told her.

"Christopher I would love to be your girlfriend, so to answer your question yes a million times yes", she stood on her knees and pulled me to her giving me kisses all over my face.

We enjoyed the candy, and watched BET until it was time to get ready to go to the airport.

Y/N 🤍
Chris and I were headed to the airport after dropping off the rental car. Dodger and him were headed to their gate, and I just started breaking down.

"I don't want to be apart from you", I said tearing up.

"Baby we're going to see each other soon okay I promise", Chris said giving me a kiss on my lips.

"You need to go to your gate baby", he told me.

"I know my plane is about to board", I whined.

I gave Chris a bunch of kisses on the lips. I never wanted it to end. I gave Dodger a big hug, and I headed to my gate to board.

As I got to my gate I decided to call my school, and let them know that I'd need a sub for about three days. I went back to the gate to talk to the airport service woman.

"Hi when is the next flight to Boston?", I asked her.

"It boards at 3 pm today and departs at 3:30, arriving in Boston at 5:50", she responded.

"Okay can I change my flight over please", I told the service lady.

"Yes will do ma'am", she said.

I was so excited to surprise Chris this was going to be amazing to spend three days with him in Boston which I've never visited.

I decided to go sit down and eat, and visit some of the shops for time to go by. After doing some lesson plans on my laptop for the sub it was nearing three. So I packed everything up, and got ready to board this flight to Boston. Chris here I come baby.

To Be Continued

What y'all think is going to happen when    Y/N gets to Boston?!