Chapter 7~ Bears, cars, and tears

Estella 🤍

It was now Sunday and a few hours before my date with Chris. We haven't seen each other over the weekend due to his filming schedule, and we wanted to keep it low key until we're officially girlfriend and boyfriend. Today I was planning the date for Chris since last time he had the candlelit dinner at his place. I just hope this date makes Chris really happy he deserves it.

Currently I was getting my nails and feet done, and I needed to get my eyebrows waxed as well.

Once I finished I texted Chris. Being away from him could become hard at times because I missed his touch.

1:55 pm
Estella~ one attachment: Nail picture above^

Christopher~ Baby girl your nails are so cute. The pink compliments your skin tone.

Estella~ Thanks boo I got my dick grabbers ready 😏

Christopher~ Baby don't get me hard in this meeting....

Estella~ Sorry daddy- text me when you're on the way over to the apartment

Christopher~ I will love

Estella~ 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Putting my phone away I go in the back to let the lady wax my eyebrows before I go home and do my hair. I already had a outfit picked out which is what I wore to my little sisters birthday last summer.

Finishing up things at the nail shop I picked up Makayla from the hair salon, and we headed home to get ready for my date

Christopher 🤍

Estella said she had a surprise planned for me today so I was excited to see what it was. I've never had a girl put in effort like this with me before. Most of the women I date look at me to plan the dates and surprises and be the spontaneous one, but this with Ella was totally different. I was ready to ask her to be my girlfriend. I was nervous and even though we basically act like we're already married I just wanted everything to go perfect. Call me cheesy but I bought a bear that says will you be my girlfriend. I knew Ella would love it though. I couldn't decide what to wear on this date, but I just went with a casual look.

 I couldn't decide what to wear on this date, but I just went with a casual look

I got a text on my phone from Ella.

Estella~ Hey are you ready for me to come and pick you up?!

Christopher~ Yes baby girl I can't wait to see you and give you the biggest hug

Estella~ 🥺🥺me too, and Kayla and Johnny said hey by the way!!

Christopher~ Tell them I said what's up

Estella~ Kk on my way so make sure your fine ass is ready 🤪

Putting my phone down I went to go put my shoes on. An hour had went by, and Ella hadn't made it to my place yet or texted or called so I was starting to get concerned. I kept calling her, but got no response. As I was about to go text Makayla I received a call from her.

"Hey Kayla what's up have you heard from-", I said to Kayla, but was immediately cut off.

"CHRIS ELLA WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT", she screamed in fear.

"What", I said.

Makayla kept talking but I didn't hear a damn thing- my mind was trying to process what she just told me. My Ella was in a car accident. I was froze. I just wanted to be with her. What if I lose her. Tears falling from my eyes I snapped out of my thoughts to help calm down Kayla.

"Kayla listen to me everything is going to be alright okay- just listen to me I want you to pray that your best friend is alright and pushes through this- what hospital is she at?", I asked Kayla.

"She's at Boston Medical", Kayla said crying.

"Okay I'm on my way- where's Ella's mom at?", I asked as I was rushing out the door.

"She's right next to me she came over ASAP and got me we'll meet you at the hospital", she responded.

Hanging up with Kayla I rushed to my car and headed for Boston Medical. I just kept hoping that my baby girl was alright.

To Be Continued