Chapter 21~ Ditching Convention

"Are you that somebody?"

Christopher 🤍
I had picked up Dodger from my room, and headed back to Y/N's hotel room and knocked on the door. Hearing some light shuffling the door opened. Revealing Y/N in a blue nightgown.

"Damn", I said out loud instantly regretting it

"Like what you see huh?", Y/N said with a smirk.

I just blushed embarrassingly. Walking into her room. She welcomed Dodger instantly with open arms. It was adorable.

"Hi cutie pie, you're so adorable oh my gosh yeah what a good boy!", she said petting on Dodger.

"By the way here's my number", she said handing me a pink slip off of the nightstand.

"Thank you", I responded.

"So want to lay down and chat?", she asked me.

"Sure that'd be cool", I tried to say smoothly.

She just giggled. I guess she noticed I was trying to keep it cool. Damn it Chris. Keep it together.

"So I want to know who Y/N is", I told her laying in the bed.

"I am not a interesting person, but I'll give my backstory anyway", she said giggling.

"Okay so my name is Y/N, I'm from Houston, Texas, I'm 23- I graduated from Texas A&M, currently I'm working on getting my Master's degree online at Grand Canyon University, I'm an elementary school teacher, I love going to church, and reading my Bible and praising God, I love hot weather, but cold houses. Babies and dogs are my everything, I love getting my nails done, and r&b and 80's music.....and that's about all I can think of for right now", she said with a smile.

"Wow you said you weren't interesting but I love how normal you are, and a teacher that's incredible I'm appreciative for all the work you do for this country", I told her.

"Chris stop you're going to make me tear up", she said hiding her face in her hands.

"Don't hide from me", I said.

"Okay fine", she said making fake puppy dog eyes.

Dodger came and laid in between the middle of us, and it was the cutest little thing ever. Y/N just clung to him and I loved that.

"Wait so you're not normal?", she asked with a raised brow.

"Have you ever heard of the name Chris Evans?", I asked her.

"Yeah that Captain America guy?", she asked confused.

"That's me I'm Chris Evans", I chuckled.

"Nah stop lying to me that guy doesn't have a beard", she said looking closely at my face.

I pulled out my phone to show her pictures, and I explained to her usually when I'm not filming or I don't have a role where I have to shave I always have a beard.