Chapter 18~ Hemotions

Christopher 🤍
I was laying in bed with Dodger listening to "Hemotions" by Juice Wrld. It has been real rough lately, and it sucks even more that next week I have to head back to Atlanta. I haven't heard from Estella or Makayla since she broke up with me at the hospital. I texted and called her phone straight to voicemail so I knew she blocked me. Makayla was just straight up ignoring me because it would ring and ring, but never no answer . I went by their apartment twice, and the neighbor came out and said they moved out a few days ago. No note and no goodbye. She really didn't care. Not even two weeks ago she carrying my baby, and now look. I'm done with women it's just time to focus on my career. I decided today I was going to get the fuck up. I'm not about to lay around over some girl that obviously didn't have love for me like she said she did. I put all her stuff she had here in a box and through it in the garbage, I blocked and deleted her number, and deleted all her photos out of my phone. Once I finished I felt free it's time to start over. I ended up heading to the gym to help stay in shape for my role in "The Gray Man". Dealing with this situation in Covid is good I guess because I don't really have to go out of my house. I'm just not in the mood to really deal with people.

Estella 🤍
Makayla and I had been in Florida for a few days now. We were still in the process of unpacking our boxes. It felt great to have a fresh start. I've been taking the medicine I was prescribed so my pain and bleeding has slowed down a lot. Right now Makayla and I were setting up a business meeting for us to buy the property for her new salon. I was looking for Science jobs around the area. We moved in the heart of Orlando in a nice renovated apartment.

There are some days I do think about Chris, but I made my bed and now I have to lay in it

There are some days I do think about Chris, but I made my bed and now I have to lay in it. I did really think this was for the best, and so I blocked him. Just to make sure that contact is really cut off so he can heal, and I can heal. Maybe one day we can try and be friends again. I really did love him, but after this he probably hates me.

"What do you think the new name of my hair salon should be?", Makayla asked excitedly.

"Galaxy Cutz", I suggested.

"Hmmm that could work I'll just google, and write down the best ones", she responded.

"Let's go get some ice cream", I said.

"It's 10 in the morning!", she expressed.

"Soooooo I want ice cream", I dragged out giggling.

"I swear you act like you're still pregnant", she said.

Makayla then stopped dead in her tracks and realized what she said.

"Ella I'm so sorry I didn't mean it like that", she said with genuine meaning.

"It's fine let's just go get ice cream", I said dryly.

I wonder what Chris is doing.

(Well he's definitely not thinking about you bitch that's for sure- E : also guys y'all thought Estella was gone be the main character and the female that ends up with Chris HA y'all thought stay tuned)

Also babies I know these last few chapters have been mad short, but I'm trying to get to the main event of the story- these past chapters aren't even the main event- or climax- Estella won't be in this book for too long- or will she make a come back in the sequel hmmmmm