Chapter 36~ Mrs.Evans to be

Christopher 🤍
Waking up the next morning was pure bliss. Y/N was laying on top of me, both of us weren't wearing any clothes so nothing but sheets covered us. Sunlight peaking through the window shined on Y/N's back and her skin color glistening was truly beautiful. I was so in love, and happy to call this woman my fiancé. Dodger came jumping up on the bed greeting us good morning, and that earned a giggle from Y/N.

"Well good morning silly boy", she said speaking to dodger.

"And good morning to you fiancé", she said putting emphasis on the fiancé before kissing my lips.

"You're so fucking beautiful you know that", I said.

"I know boo don't got to tell me twice", she said getting up out of the bed pulling my sweater that was on the floor over her pregnant belly.

"Lazy day today?", I asked.

"You know it, this mama needs to pee", she said hurrying to the bathroom.

I got out of bed pulling on a fresh pair of underwear before I made up the bed. While Y/N was using the bathroom I walked in to brush my teeth, and wash my face.

"Who would've thought I'd ever be peeing in front of Chris evans who would become my fiancé", she said laughing to herself.

"You never know what life is going to bring to the table", I said smiling at her.

She got up wiping herself, and coming over to wash her hands.

"Well I'm glad what life brought to my table, I got two beautiful boys on the way, an incredible fiancé, and a lovable dog, now all I need is to get back to work, and do what I love teaching", she said.

"Well you're going to have a house full of boys, but I can assure all of us love you including Dodger, and baby before you know it you'll be back in the classroom with the little ones", I said giving her a big grin.

She came over to me wrapping her arms around my waist, and kissing my back and shoulder.

"I love you", she said.

"I love you too baby", I responded.

"Now get out so I can have my relax time", she said laughing.

"I'll be cooking breakfast", I said kissing her cheek walking out.

"Don't forget I want sausage not bacon", she said sticking her tongue out.

What did I do to deserve the most beautiful human in the world, and not only that she's blessing me with two beautiful boys.

Y/N 🤍
I ran the warm water in the sink about to wash my face. I hooked up my phone to my speaker.

"Alright boys yall ready to have y'all daily morning dance sesh with mama", I said rubbing my belly.

I put on "I wonder If I Take You Home" by Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam. This was my favorite 80s song ever. I started dancing around in the mirror like a lunatic. Rubbing my belly and singing to my belly. I grabbed my tooth brush, and started singing into it. I was so in my own world I didn't even realize Chris was behind me recording me with the cam corder. When I noticed I got in front of the camera performing a show.

"This one is for my boys, when you guys get old enough and watch this I want you guys to know I love you so much, and who was your first dance partner", I said into the camera.

"Boys your mom is a bad dancer", Chris said sticking his tongue out facing the camera on hisself.

"Shutup, boys when you guys get of age let's beat up your father, I have such cute dance moves", I said continuing to dance.

After I got tired enough I finally stopped dancing, and decided to brush my teeth. As Chris put the camera away he walked back into the bathroom. I saw a sly smirk on his face.

"What are you up to Christopher Robert?", I said with a raised brow.

Chris didn't respond with any words. Instead he sprayed a bottle of water on my neck, and it was so cold. I groaned from the impact. I gave Chris a look. He begin to run as I ran after him. Running through the house like two little kids, and full of laughter. Dodger started running around with us.

"Come on Dodger let's get your daddy back", I said laughing as we chased Chris.

I started getting tired, and fell on the couch dramatically.

"Alright baby you win", I said.

"Want to have sex on the counter?", I heard Chris ask.

"Baby what about breakfast", I whined.

"Well hurry up and eat this sausage so you can eat mine", he said laughing.

This nigga was so corny, but he was adorable. My corny fiancé. All mine. I loved him. I ran to go eat breakfast. Let's just say the food isn't what made a mess on our marble countertops.