Chapter 28~ Fuck the pizza

Being Black is hard, so I hope you understand what it means to be with me

Christopher 🤍
Kissing her was like a good dream I didn't want to wake up from. We were having some fun before the pizza arrived. I kissed down her neck causing a chaos of moans to come from Y/N. She tugged on my shirt wanting me to remove it. In one Swift motion the shirt was off. I took off her jacket and tank top. Leaving her chest area bare. I started licking her nipple causing her to push her body into me from arching her back. "Fuck" Y/N said. As I was playing with her breasts I decided to rub her clit through her sweatpants. I could feel her wetness. "Baby I want you now",   Y/N whined. "Shhh, daddy's going to take care of you", I told her.

I removed her sweatpants revealing her lavender laced underwear. Y/N yearned for my touch so much she bucked her hips in the air trying to feel some kind of contact. I just watched her squirm. I removed my shorts standing up in front of her. She got on her knees, and put my member inside her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down my knees fell weak "Fuck princess", I said. Y/N moaned as I was in her mouth. I loved watching her suck me off. She spit on the tip gliding her thumb across it which caused my mind to scramble. I took myself out of her mouth, and laid down on the couch. Y/N took off her panties before getting on top of me straddling my waist.

She positioned herself on top of me. I held her hips to guide her down. She slid down on my member, causing a grunt from me, and a gasp from her. I made sure she was settled all the way down before we made any movements. Y/N starts bouncing up and down, earning loud moans from herself. "Baby you're so big", she said. This was her first time riding me so I wanted her to get comfortable and relaxed with it. "You're doing great baby girl", I said. Groans escaped my lips, Y/N started to roll her hips back and forth which caused her to grow weak on top of me. She went back to bouncing up and down. The sounds of our skin clapping together was music to my ears. "Daddy", Y/N whined out. I began to thrust myself into Y/N catching her rhythm. This caused us both to go crazy. I didn't want to go to hard on her, but I wanted to make her feel so good. "Fuck baby I'm so close", she said. "I know baby I know", I said in a low rasp. I could feel myself about to finish to. Within a few more thrusts, Y/N and I both finished at the same time. It was a creampie, and Y/N was very excited because it was her first one. She's so adorable.

"Go get yourself cleaned up baby girl", I told her.

"Okay baby!", she said grinning ear to ear kissing my lips before walking off.

I went into the half bath in the kitchen and cleaned myself up, going into the bedroom to put on some underwear and a hoodie with my basketball shorts back on. Y/N came out of the bathroom wearing my t shirt, and it looked so big on her. She's so beautiful.

"I like you wearing my clothes baby", I told her.

"Me too so if you see something missing mind your business", she said sticking her tongue out.

I ran to Y/N kissing her face all over, while tickling her.

"Baby stoppp", she whined.

Y/N was very ticklish so I knew what would make her fold.

"Tell me Christopher is the best boyfriend ever, and I'll stop", I said continuing to tickle her stomach.

"Christopher is the best boyfriend ever", she said through her laughs.

"Good girl", I said smacking her butt.

The doorbell rang signaling the pizza guy was here. Y/N ran to the door due to her hunger. I searched for a tip in my wallet.

Y/N 🤍
I went to the door to get the pizza, but Chris told me to hold on while he gets the tip.

"Hello", I said to the pizza man.

He was about to hand me the pizza, but when he looked up he took it back.

"Is something wrong?", I asked confused.

He just stared at me with disgust.

"Can you just give me the pizza we paid for it", I said feeling my blood boil.

"What's wrong?", Chris said coming up to the door.

When Chris came the pizza guy automatically handed him the pizza. Chris was about to give him the tip, but I stopped him.

"Before you came up to the door he wouldn't give me the pizza", I told Chris.

"So you're saying the pizza we ordered he wasn't going to give it to you?", Chris asked getting heated.

"Yep, and you know why", I said getting sensitive.

There was a silence between all three of us, but then Chris did the unexpected. He punched the pizza guy right in his face, and shut the door.

"Baby oh my gosh why would you do that", I yelled at him.

"No one is going to treat you like a peasant for your skin color, now that you're with me I'll never let anyone treat you that way baby, that man was actually not serving you because you're black", Chris yelled getting frustrating.

"Baby you punched him oh my gosh, at least leave the tip I feel bad for him now", I said rubbing Chris shoulders to calm down.

"Fuck no he deserves an ass beating for what he did I'm keeping my six dollars", he said.

I could feel his temperature rising, and his veins on edge.

"Baby look at me please", I tilted his chin so he could look me in my eyes.

"I'm Black okay and I know it, a lot of people will treat me different and disgustingly because of my skin color. We're dating now so I want you to know this is everyday for my people, and other people of color. We experience racism daily, and sometimes directly and sometimes indirectly. We have to learn how to control our anger, and just move passed it because if we lash out we're labeled as ghetto. You're with me now so you will experience this with me, and I need you to stay calm Christopher I don't want you getting into any kind of trouble, but thank you for defending me. After this do you still want to be with me? Because there will be more of these incidents to occur, and I don't want you to have a heart attack defending me." I asked him looking directly into his eyes.

A single tear rolled down Chris's eye. I felt his sympathy towards me, and other people of color during this moment. It warmed my heart, but also broke my heart that he now could feel everything we have to feel, and why we fight so hard for social equality. I wiped his tear away, but that only caused him to cry more.

"Baby I want to be with you, I'm not going anywhere. It just breaks my heart that people of color, especially Black people have to experience this. I wish I could change all of this", Chris said crying into my chest.

"Awww baby it's okay I know, I know, but just you as one person noticing how wrong this is, and wanting to help is such a great step forward in this country", I said rubbing the back of his head.

I brought his face up to me to wipe away his tears, and give him a kiss.

"You ready to ride this thing out with me?", I asked smirking.

"Yeah baby let's ride this thing out", he said holding up his pinky finger.

We made it a pinky promise that we'd ride this out together no matter if we stay together, and get married or just decide to have a friendship.

With Chris around I felt safe. We both ate a slice of pizza, and watched Martin. Dodger came and laid in our laps as we all got cozy together. Before the evening ended I decided to go on the pizza place review tab, and write a bad review.

"Holy shit baby you forgot to wear a condom", I told Chris immediately facepalming.