Chapter 17~ Florida

Christopher 🤍
Waking up the sunlight was peaking through the window of the hospital room. Estella was still in my arms peaceful as ever. Makayla was here I saw her purse in the chair she must've went and got a coffee.

I got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom, for some reason I got an Erie feeling about today. I brushed it off and got myself together. Brushing my teeth, washing my face, and doing my hair and also relieving myself.

Walking back out I saw Kayla in the room talking with Ella.

"Good morning Makayla, morning baby", I said.

"Hey Chris", Kayla said.

I got no response from Estella.

"Baby is everything okay?", I asked concerned.

"Christopher this isn't going to work", Estella said dryly.

"Excuse me what?", I asked confused.

"Us dating it's not going to work I'm sorry", she responded.

"Ella what the fuck are you talking about I think your medicine has you a little disoriented", I said.

"No it doesn't I just don't want to be with you anymore", she said.

"I let you in my home, I told you I loved you, I let you meet my brother, I was about to change my whole life for you, and you were carrying my baby, and now you're about to dump me?", I asked getting angry.

"Yes", she responded dryly.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now I love you Ella", I said to her.

"Christopher please just go I don't want you here", she said.

"No I'm not going anywhere", I said starting to raise my voice.

Makayla stepped in between us.

"Hey Chris I think it's best if you just leave for now Ella is super tired I'm sorry", Kayla said.

I just walked out heartbroken at what just happened. I need to go get drunk.

Estella🤍
"Why the fuck did you just break up with the man that gave you his whole heart and then some", Makayla said angrily at me.

"I just can't do it Kayla everytime I look at him I saw that baby that I made with him, and it just hurts too much", I said breaking down crying.

"Chris lost his baby too you guys need to work through it together why are you kicking him the curb", she said frustrated.

"Kayla I just couldn't do it", I said loudly.

"Did you even love him?", she asked.

"Yes I did THATS why I did it he deserves the best and right now I can't give that to him because I'm in so much pain if he stayed with me he would've been more broken", I told her.

"Well I'm your sister and I love you and support you through every decision, and even though I don't agree with what you just did I'll always be here for you", Makayla said.

"Thank you I love you", I told her.

The room fell silent.

"Let's get out of here", I said.

"And go where", she responded.

"Let's leave Boston let's go to Florida!", I told her.

"Florida?, Ella our entire life is here my salon is here I just can't up and leave", she said.

"I want to leave this place and I want you to come with me, I have enough money in my savings account to buy you property and start you a new salon", I told her begging.

"Okay well maybe just for a few months we can see how Florida treats us, you're all I have", Makayla responded.

"I'll go call around some people for the U-haul and packing and stuff I know right now you're still feeling very weak", she said walking out.

"This was it Florida You were going to be my new start", I said out loud.