Chapter 9~ Marriage and a Baby Carriage?

Christopher 🤍

Two weeks later
It's been two weeks since Estella's car accident, and she's been staying with me ever since. She was supposed to go back to her apartment after three days, but she decided to stay with me until I left for Atlanta tomorrow to go film. Ella last week was really nauseous and having a fever so we finally ended up taking her to the doctor, and they informed us it was a side effect from her pain medication so they switched up her prescription and now she's doing just fine. Her leg and back pain has healed tremendously, and today was the first day in a month she was going to go to the dance studio with Kayla. A lot of people didn't know that Ella could actually dance and it's something her and Makayla have done since they were little girls. I was hesitant about it, but as long as she took it slow which Kayla would make sure I was fine because I wanted her to have fun. She said she wouldn't be gone long because she wanted to spend the night with me before I left for Georgia. Scott was supposed to come in last weekend but he rescheduled due to some personal issues. As I was scrolling through my Twitter feed Ella walked out of the bathroom in her dance outfit.

 As I was scrolling through my Twitter feed Ella walked out of the bathroom in her dance outfit

"Aww baby you look so sexy in your little gray dance outfit", I told her.

She just stuck her middle finger up at me.

"What's wrong baby?", I asked I could tell she wasn't in the mood.

"I was so excited to go out and dance with Kayla, but does it look like I'm gaining weight to you?", she asked.

"Baby you look fine", I expressed.

"Just answer the damn question Chris", she said with an attitude.

"Don't get snappy at me Ella I've been nothing but good to you I said you look fine why do you look so much into your physical appearance you look beautiful just the way you are", I told her.

"You don't fucking understand when I was a little girl I was much heavier, and I tried my hardest to get back to a slim size and through hard work I look how I look now- you don't understand how being big is in general- especially in a black household- being bigger in a black household is the worst kind of pain", she started off.

"Black households don't even take depression seriously they tell you to go clean up until you're not or pray to God about it", Ella was full on ranting now.

"You'll never understand Chris, so when I ask you do I look like I'm gaining weight or not answer my question.", she said agitated.

"Baby I know I'm not black and that I'll never be black, but just talk to me about these things and I'll try to help you get through them, I'm sorry you had to go through that, but I'm so dang on proud of you for being determined and losing that weight and succeeding in life, but I love you just the way you are, and to answer your question there is a little pudge, but I'm sure that's just from stress eating from the car accident babe so don't worry please- just go enjoy your dance class.", I told her.