Chapter 32~ Texts from your ex?

Y/N 🤍
A few days had passed since I've been here with Chris now. My furniture was supposed to be delivered today. Currently I was laying on the couch reading a "tips for first time mothers" book while Dodger was laying on my lap. Christopher was at the gym. The past few days Chris and I have been having a buttload of sex, and it was so fun. We were running around here like little kids and I loved it, but today we finally decided to take a break haha. He was tiring this mama bear out. I felt my phone ring as I was getting a phone call from Stevie.

"Hey cutie pie", I said.

"Hey sexy mama what you up to?", she asked.

"Reading this book about being a first time mama", I said putting the book down.

"I'm so excited to be an auntie", Stevie said giggling.

"I know I can't wait to just hand my child over the days I need to me time", I said.

"Y/N tell Chris this house is truly beautiful", Stevie said.

"How do you know what his house looks like?", I asked confused.

"Open the front door", Stevie said.

"Girl stop playing around", I said laughing.

Stevie was always playing around. Why is she making me get up to open the door and there will be nothing, but my dumbass got up anyway. I opened the door and there Stevie and my mom stood.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?, or is this a dream?", I said in shock.

"Surprise baby", my mom said running up to hug me.

I just started laughing. I was so in shock. Like why is my best friend, and mother standing on my door step.

"Chris gave us the address silly", Stevie said.

"Chris knows about this?!", I asked.

"Of course baby girl don't act slow, remember in the car when I told you Stevie and I were moving to Boston too!", my mom said happily.

"I thought y'all was playing y'all do too much", I said laughing.

"Come on mama bear let's show you the apartment your mom and I got for now", Stevie said excitedly.

All three of us made it to the apartment, and it was absolutely beautiful.

Apartment look idea:

"Awe this is so cute guys", I said taking a picture with my phone.

"Yes baby we're going to go through this pregnancy with you, we couldn't just have our girl move half way across the world and not be here for these special moments", my mom said.

I started tearing up.

"Bestie don't cry on me now", Stevie said laughing.

"Shutup let's go buy some furniture", I told them.

We went out to the store, and ordered some furniture for their apartment, got ice cream. After about three hours of us fooling around they dropped me off at the house, and they headed back to their hotel room. Chris had made it back home, and him and I just chilled out and cooked us a light dinner together while having a deep conversation about our future. I made baked chicken breast and asparagus with red potatoes and Chris ate it up like there was no tomorrow.

 I made baked chicken breast and asparagus with red potatoes and Chris ate it up like there was no tomorrow

After I had cleaned up the kitchen Chris and I were going to relax and watch some CNN. I decided I wanted to take a nice hot shower first. Chris was in the living room on his laptop Skyping with his assistant about upcoming films. As I was in the room getting ready to head in the bathroom his phone started ringing.

"Baby your phone is ringing", I yelled in the living room.

I got no response so I guess he wasn't paying attention. The phone start going off and I thought it was an emergency so I picked it up to see who it was. It was a girl named El. I unlocked his phone since he gave me his phone password in case of emergencies. As I opened his phone to see if everything was okay a message from El popped across his phone

"I miss you so much"

What the fuck is a girl texting my man I miss you for. I went to the their messages, and they had been texting back and forth for what it seems like days. I didn't stop on a single message I just kept scrolling and seeing all the grey and blue bubbles back and forth back and forth. I was on the verge of getting heated when she kept texting. I finally stopped scrolling, and I stopped on a message where Chris had texted:
"Ella you had my heart"

I was starting to get upset, but I tried to control myself. I trusted Chris and I also didn't want to get my stress levels up due to me carrying my baby. I heard Chris walk in the room, and more rings kept coming from his phone.

"Hey baby what's up", Chris said to me before I turned around.

Christopher 🤍
I walked in the room after my Skype meeting. Y/N had her back turned to me.

"Hey baby what's up?, I asked her because earlier I couldn't respond to her because my assistant was giving me important information.

"Who is Ella and why are you and her texting back and forth", Y/N said to me throwing my phone on the bed.

To Be Continued