Chapter 4~ Don't Stop

Christopher 🤍

Estella giggled as I walked her up the stairs to my bedroom. Luckily Dodger was napping in the living room so I didn't have to kick him out. As I walked into the bedroom I placed Ella on the bed. She stood on her knees and crawled over to me. She begin to unbutton my pants as I loosened my tie and took off my button up.

"I can't wait to taste you inside my mouth daddy", Ella said looking at me full of lust.

When she called me daddy I lost all complete control of my thoughts. I wanted to destroy her. No girl has ever called me daddy, but not because I didn't want them too it just never occurred. So I knew with Ella she was going to be a wild one.

"I like it when you call me daddy", I said in a deep low voice due to the friction being caused in my pants.

Ella lightly palmed me through my boxers with her hand feeling my hard on up and down. I breathed out heavily because of her soft touch. Ella pulled my boxers down, and my hard on sprung out at her. She took her hand and wrapped it around my length. Placing her warm wet mouth around my tip she began to take all of me into her mouth. Using her hand to stroke as well at the same time. Watching her suck me off was such a huge turn on for me because she was something so special and different from any other girl I've ever encountered. Ella took my length out of her mouth and spit on the tip. Using her thumb to spread the spit over my tip I let out a loud grunt "Fuck" I groaned. Ella takes her right hand and licks it before touching my balls and caressing them. When she does this my knees buckle. "Fuck baby girl that feels so good" I said. Ella takes all of me back in her mouth while still using her hand to rub my balls gently. She gags while sucking me off which makes me want her even more. I start thrusting myself into Ella's mouth faster than ever before which causes her to gag, but she rolls her eyes back while sucking me off which makes me just want to release all of myself in her mouth right then and there. I can feel myself close to cumming. "I'm so close baby girl" I say. Immediately as I said that Ella stops.

"Why did you stop baby?", I asked concerned.

"Because daddy I want you to release yourself inside of me, I'm on the pill", Ella responds.

"So you want me to go in you raw?", I questioned Ella.

"Yes daddy", Ella says with a fainted smile.

She looked so beautiful right now with spit dropping from the side of her mouth. I climb on top of Ella removing her shirt and bra. I begin kissing her sloppily as I take one hand feeling on her breasts. Pinching and twisting her nipple Ella starts to moan. Her moans are the cutest moans I've ever heard. I kiss along her neck while Ella tries to take her pants off herself. She has a little trouble so I help her. Once her pants are removed I instantly attach my mouth to her nipple. Sucking and lightly nibbling which causes Ella to softly moan out in pleasure "Oh my gosh daddy that feels so good", she says. I begin to flick my tongue around her nipple while using my hand to play with her other breast. I crave more of her so I stop playing with her breasts and make my way down to her entrance. I remove her panties and see she's soaking wet. " Look how wet you are for me baby girl", I say in a lustful tone. Ella just giggles in response. I examine her lower body as I'm just in awe as to how beautiful she is. I take one finger and slide it across her clit. Immediately striking a reaction from Ella she arches her back. I continue rubbing it with just one finger back and forth.

"Daddy I want more stop teasing", Ella whines.

"Be patient baby girl daddy will take care of you", I respond to her.

I begin to take my two fingers and rub her clit in a circular motion. Causing a chaos of moans release from Ella. I love seeing her fall weak under my touch. The more and more I massage her clit the wetter she gets. "Daddy that feels so good she screams out". I end up inserting one finger into her entrance which causes her body to jolt. While going at medium pace I decided to fasten my pace going in and out in and out with such quickness. The sound of Estella's moans and the sight of her arching me back make me feel things and want to do things I've never done before. I end up attaching my tongue to her clit swirling around in a circular motion while still thrusting my fingers inside of her. "Ahh fuck yes daddy don't stop!", Ella says. I deepen and fasten my thrusts as I see Ella's legs and body jerk against me. Before you know it she's squirting all over my face. Moaning uncontrollably I keep going slowing down my thrust. "Holy fuck", she says.

I stop what I'm doing and stare at Ella for a few admiring her beauty. She was breath taking. I come back up to her for a kiss. Whenever I kiss her I feel an electrifying spark making it's way up my spine. I decided it's time to take it own home. I line myself up at Ella's entrance. Entering her hole slowly as I fill myself inside her she lets out a loud gasp. I slowly begin to thrust inside of her going in and out as I watch her facial expressions as I'm fucking her. "Daddy you're so big oh my gosh", Ella expresses. I just chuckle and begin to go harder and faster inside of her. Ella starts to clench her walls around my length which makes me release a loud grunt "fuck baby", I groan. Ella noticed that when she clenches around me I enjoy it so she started doing it more often. I went even harder and deeper than before causing Ella to shout and curse out at me "Shit daddy that feels so good". Watching her breasts bounce all over the place and her head tilt back as I was deep inside her made me feel good. Continuously going at a steady place Ella reached out trying to slow me down .

"Daddy I can't take it anymore it's too much", Ella moaned.

"You can take it pretty girl, daddy won't ever hurt you- I'll always take care of you", I assured her.

Feeling myself getting closer to my climax I decide I want Ella to finish at the same time I finish, and so I take my hand and start to massage her clit in a fast circular motion while still thrusting myself into her. This causes Ella to become a mess. Continuously moaning and whimpering as I made her body feel weak due to the amount of satisfaction I had roaming through her. After a few more thrusts and massages to her clit Ella and I came at the same time. I felt her juices run onto my length. We both got ourselves cleaned up, and just cuddled in the bed together.

"Some first date this was huh?", I asked Ella as she rubbed my tattoos along my chest.

"Yes this was the best first date ever!, let's get some rest before I head back to my apartment."

Bringing Ella in closer to my chest I kissed her forehead as she rested her head on my chest. Not too soon after she fell asleep on me. Her light snoring made my heart melt. Who knew I would feel this way about someone ever. I was starting to lose hope, but maybe this was the start to my forever. Also remember if you feel alone or lost, and you think there's no hope for you. Just keep pushing because the bad days are temporary. Love Always, Chris