Chapter 5~ Strawberry Kisses

Estella 🤍

I woke up in the dead of night butt naked wrapped in Chris's embrace. Thinking on the events that happened this past evening I started to blush. He really did give me that good good so I know I'd be in a good mood for a few days. I knew Makayla and my mom would be worried since I haven't made it home yet, or called them so I grabbed my phone to text them. After retrieving my phone from the nightstand I saw one hundreds of missed calls and text messages from Kayla and my mom. I texted both of them simultaneously to let them know I was fine.

9:30 pm
Ma, Bestie~ Hi my loves, I'm okay and not dead; lost track of time and ended up sleeping at Chris's...I'll let you guys know when I'm on my way back home. ❤️

After I sent the text I scrolled my Twitter feed for a little, but after a few minutes I started to feel Chris moving behind me indicating he was waking up so I shut my phone off. Putting it back on the nightstand I roll over to see Chris just admiring my body which made my cheeks flush red.

"Hello handsome", I said giggling.

"Hi pretty girl how did you sleep?", Chris asked me while pulling me into his chest.

"Much better with having you here- I haven't had a man put me to sleep in all of my life so now I know that the saying is real", I giggled into Chris's chest.

"Well I did have you squirting over and over again, and the scratches on my back from your nails give me all the evidence I need as to why you fell asleep so fast baby girl", Chris said in a deep low husky voice close to my ear which made my heart skip a beat.

"That was the best sex I've ever had in my life", I told him in a low whisper.

"Well how about round two?, and this time I use both holes", he said while he lifted up my chin so we were making direct contact.

"Wow.. I- I've never done all of this before", I said.

"Don't worry baby girl what did daddy tell you?", he asked.

"That you'll never hurt me, and always take care of me", I responded.

"This is only the first date so what do you expect out of this...will this just be a suck and fuck kind of thing because if so I don't want it...I want something real, a relationship, a friendship, someone who I can trust, someone who will watch Disney movies with me, and go to the dog park with me", I started ranting to Chris.

"Estella listen to me, I don't just want you for sex..I didn't even expect the night to go like this. When we first started texting I liked you for your personality. I mean the first time I saw you you were wearing a bonnet with no makeup on. So I want you for what's inside of you. Your beauty, big ass ,and tight pussy is just a bonus", Chris said as he winked.

"CHRISSSS", I said giggling as I hit his chest playfully.

Chris chuckled while getting out of the bed pulling some sweats on. I sat up wrapping the sheets around my nude body.

"Chrissy pooh it's getting late I should head back to my apartment", I said to him pulling my hair up into a ponytail.

"What about round two?", Chris asked walking towards me.

"Well it'll have to wait babe because I have work in the morning", I whined to Chris.

"It's okay sweetheart well have our second go at it soon, but I'm so inspired by you getting up early mornings and working hard for our astronauts, and then you work overtime helping others. You are such an inspiration to Black girls around the world and you don't even know it. You're changing the dynamic Ella. You're letting girls of color like you know that they don't have to be another statistic, and they can strive for success and be anything they want to be".