Chapter 29~ New Season

Elementary school break ups are the hardest

Y/N 🤍
Three months had passed, and I was back in Houston packing up my classroom. Saying goodbye to my kids was the hardest thing I've ever done, but it's a new season in my life, and God led me to Boston. So let's catch you guys up on what has happened in these last three months. After I left Boston I came back home, and I stayed for about two months. During those two months every other weekend I would fly out to see Chris, or he would fly back to Houston. The last time I visited him three weeks ago I got sick, and I ended up getting sick everyday after that. So I knew something about my body was different, so I decided to go back to Boston that weekend, and take a pregnancy test with Chris. I took three and all three of them ended up being positive. Him and I were so excited.

I came back to Houston, and for the entire month. I've been packing up my classroom, and apartment. After a week of being back I knew I was going to move to Boston with Chris to start our new family. It was painful to have to let go of my kids, but I knew it was what I needed to do. I sat my kids down and told them I was leaving. That day was full of tears for everyone, but for the duration of the month we ended with a bang. I got them prepared for their new teacher, and we had a going away party for me, and they absolutely loved it. Chris came in his Captain America suit, and we also had other people come and dress up as marvel characters. There was cake and ice cream, and just loads of fun.

Today was the day I packed up my classroom, and my dad was coming in a U haul truck to bring all this stuff to my apartment

Today was the day I packed up my classroom, and my dad was coming in a U haul truck to bring all this stuff to my apartment. I was flying to Boston this weekend, but I was having all my furniture and stuff shipped. After I finished packing I FaceTimed Chris.

"Hey mommy to be", Chris said smiling.

"Hey baby, what are you up to?", I asked him.

"Waiting for you to get here, but in reality I'm about to head to lunch with Josh", he said.

"Oh my gosh eat for me and the baby, I'm starving I want me some hot wings", I said whining.

"Baby when you get here I'll order you an entire hot wing platter", he said laughing.

"Yeah I was already in love with hot wings, but this baby loves it even more", I said giggling.

"You getting your haircut today?", Chris asked.

"Yes I'm actually about to head that way, so I can go home and pack up some more stuff", I told him.

"Well you're going to look beautiful as always", he said kissing me through the screen.

"I love you dork", I told him giggling.

"I love you more beautiful, alright it's time for me to head out drive safe please, and give my baby some love for me", he said.

We exchanged our goodbyes, and with that I hung up.

I was excited to go get my haircut. I've been wearing weaves for the past three months, but this time I was going to get my natural hair silk pressed and cut into a bob. I decided for this new season in my life I also wanted a new hairstyle.