Chapter 20~ Southern Charm

"I got my peaches out in Georgia"

Y/N 🤍
He was standing right behind me. He extended his hand out to help me up. I didn't want to look in his eyes. They were so captivating I'm sure if I looked I'd forget my own name.

"Do you need any help carrying your luggage?", he asked.

"Um I- I..I'm I think I uhm got it thanks", I said stuttering.

"Cat got your tongue", he said smirking.

Shit I'm not supposed to look up at his face or eyes, run Y/N run.

"Let's pretend you didn't see me run into a vending machine", I just said looking down at my shoes.

He just chuckled.

"So vending machine girl can I help you with your luggage", he asked.

"Yes you can", I said giggling.

"So what's your name?", I asked.

"You don't already know me?", he asked with a raised brow.

"No am I supposed to? Are you like one of these big celebs or something?", she asked laughing.

"I'm actually- never mind my name is Chris and yours?", he asked.

"My name is Y/N, and you look just like this guy I watched on Netflix in this film called Almost Love, I'm trying to think of his name but I can't", I expressed.

"That's actually my brother Scott", he said.

"Scott that's what it was, and that's so cool your brother is a actor, how is it being a brother to a really great actor?", I asked him excitedly.

"Well actually, you know what it's pretty great I mean he's just great like you said, and you've seriously never seen my face before?", he asked once again.

"No I haven't haha, are you a big actor too? You look pretty normal to me, you look like you could be a gym trainer", I responded to his question giggling.

"I like your tattoo!", he said.

I forgot I was wearing shorts today, but I wanted to be very comfortable on the plane. It's usually the first thing people notice when they can see my full legs.

"Thanks you know I had to have me a sista mermaid on my leg just because it's so SWAG!, and I have to represent for my people", I told him with enthusiasm

"One I love that you're all about representing your culture that's awesome, and two did you just say swag?", he asked chuckling.

"Was that lame of me sorry", I said pushing my glasses back up the bridge of my nose.

We started walking towards the room, and we made it. I told Chris he could just drop the luggage right at the door and be on his way. He insisted he help me carry them in. Man White people can be creepy at times, buttt I'm lazy and if he offered why not. I put the hotel room card in the key slot and pushed open the door.

"Well you can just sit them right here thanks again Chris", I said.

Christopher 🤍
Her southern accent was so strong it was so adorable I just wanted to here her talk more.

She was telling me about where I could put the luggage, but honestly I was staring at her shirt.

Not because her boobs were just staring back at me, but because I love how she just embraced her Blackness and wore it on her sleeve

Not because her boobs were just staring back at me, but because I love how she just embraced her Blackness and wore it on her sleeve. Confident women were such a turn on for me.

"I love your shirt!", I expressed to Y/N.

"Awww thanks period as you should", she said in the funniest way.

"Well I'm bunking alone, and I'd love to keep talking to you, and instead of standing here looking like a creep can I get your number?", I asked her.

"Yes you can get my number, but why not just come in? Unless you're one of those white men that are psycho killer murderers and if that's true then I have my gun in my purse so don't mess with me", she said in a funny voice.

I just laughed. She was so beautiful. So refreshing.

"Well I'd be honor to get your number, and I'd love to come in, and no I'm not a killer, but do you mind if I get my dog from my room and bring him here?", I asked her.

"Of course oh my gosh I love dogs they are so cute!", she said excitedly.

The way she smiled was just everything. Her smile could light up a whole room which it did. She was nothing like Estella. She was something different. So pure, and so authentic.

"I have nails though so if I pet him that won't like scare or weird him out will it?", she asked.

Inserted picture of nails below.

Just to here a girl be concerned about the week being of my dog was everything

Just to here a girl be concerned about the week being of my dog was everything. That meant a lot to me.

"No it's fine, but thank you for thinking of that, I'll be right back", I told her.

Y/N 🤍
Did I just tell a stranger white man he could come into my hotel room this late at night. Chile let my mama find out and that's the end of me. Anyways let me pray to my God to keep me covered tonight.