Chapter 6~ Screen Love

Christopher 🤍

Last night was the best I've ever felt in a long time. Estella made it home safely, and she called me on the phone but ended up falling asleep on me. So this time I had a chance to hang up on her for all those times she's done it to me. Currently I was getting ready to go to the studio to film. I decided to text Ella who was already at work- she left at 5 am this morning.

8:30 am
Christopher~ Hey butthead I'm headed to go film, can't wait to get back home to FaceTime you 🤪 Love Always, Chris

Estella~ I have been waiting on your text- I got piled with paperwork this morning- so I'll probably get home around 4 instead of 2 :( and I can't wait to FaceTime you too 🤍

Christopher~ Awe I'm sorry about the loads of paperwork pretty girl, but get back to it and before you know it we'll be looking at each other through the screen- leaving out now I'll text you later

Leaving out of the house I received a call from my brother Scott.

"Scottie what's up?!", I asked him as I was pulling out of the drive way.

"Nothing just wanted to let you to know by the end of the next week I'll be at your front door", Scott said chuckling.

"Back in Boston already little bro?", I laughed.

"Yes I need some family time LA can get stressful at times", he responded.

"I know Scott, well come on here- there's someone I want you to meet as well", I told him.

"Ooh so who's the new lady", Scott asked and I could tell he was smirking on the other end of the line.

"Her name is Estella and we've been on one day, but I still want you to meet her because I know you guys would be good friends because she's a lovely girl", I said.

"Alright well I'm excited, I'll let you get back to whatever you're doing", Scott said.

"Yeah I'll hit you up later bye Scottie", I responded.

He said his goodbyes, and we hung up with each other. Almost at the studio I started thinking about Ella. Sometimes I'd catch myself just thinking about her at the most random times. What has this girl done to me.

Estella 🤍

A few hours had passed by and I was almost done with this paper work. Taking a break I pulled out my phone and started texting Makayla because I knew she was on her lunch.

Estella~ Hey boo I'm bored and I miss you

Bestie~ well you're in luck on my lunch break I bought you a little something...😏

Estella~ Bitchhh what did you do now! 😂

Bestie~ Well I bought you this
One attachment:

Bestie~ Well I bought you this One attachment: