Chapter 22~ Hotel Heartbeat

We crave touch, but do we really need it- the answer is yes, yes we do

Christopher 🤍
We finally returned back to my hotel room after we ate lunch. Hanging with Y/N was so relaxing. She just had this calm presence about her. She immediately gave all her attention to Dodger and left me in the dust. It was cute though how like in love with dogs she was.

"So you wanted to stay just for me, what do you have planned for us?", she asked giggling.

"What about your convention today?", I asked her.

"Not going!", she said happily.

"And why's that?", I asked chuckling.

"Because I have you yay!", she said excitedly.

"Stay with me tonight", I told her.

"Give me the bed and you take the floor then", she said.

"Deal", I responded.

"Come cuddle", she said with puppy dog eyes holding her arms out.

"Alright friends can cuddle", I said smirking.

"And don't try nothing either", she said giggling.

We got in bed as dodger jumped up here with us. She was so small compared to me it was adorable. I held her waist as she put her hands on top of mine just rubbing on them.

"Turn around", I told her.

"Why?", she asked.

"I want to see your face", I told her chuckling.

"I kind of like feeling my butt up against you though", she said giggling.

"Hey we're just friends so calm down missy", I responded.

"I'm kidding", she said.

"Mhm right just turn around", I said.

She ended up turning around, but she had her hands covering her face. I took her hands away from her face, and she put them right back up.

"Stop playing with me Y/N", I told her.

"I'm shy stop", she giggled.

"Alright then", I said.

I removed her hands from her face, and planted a kiss on her lips. She was initially shocked, but as I was about to pull away she started kissing me back. As we kissed sparks were sent up my spine. She pulled away.

"Just friends right?", she asked giggling.

"You're going to be the death of me", I told her.

"Can I come visit you in Boston?", she asked.

"What about your kids?", I asked.

"I could just come up for the weekend like take a Friday off, I want to see how Boston people live", she said.

"Sure, but you have to progress in our level of friendship", I told her chuckling.

"Aren't we already besties?", she said with fake puppy dog eyes.

"No", I said sticking my tongue out at her.

She stuck her middle finger up at me. I took her middle finger and sucked on it seductively messing with her.

"Don't get your shit rocked now Chris", she said turning back over.

I felt up on her butt as she was just laughing and telling me to stop.

"Chris stoppppp", she said.

"What am I doingggg?", I asked her continuously rubbing on her butt.