Chapter 30~ TSA can kiss my ass

Can you guys believe in ten more chapters this book will be complete~ and yes there will be a sequel- Love E 😚

Y/N 🤍
Today was the day that I flew to Boston to move in with Chris. I was excited to start my new life with my new family. I was currently in bed not wanting to get up, but I knew Chris would be calling any second now to tell me to get up and get ready for my flight. Right on que my phone ringed.

"What", I said exhausted.

"Well good morning to you too sleepy head", Chris said chuckling.

"Sorry babe good morning, but why the fuck are you up this early so energetic?", I asked.

"Because the love of my life is moving in with me today, and I'll be able to spend every second with her watching our baby grow inside of her", he said and I could tell he was smiling.

"You're so cute stink stink, and give me ten more minutes of sleep", I whined.

"y/N no", he said stern.

"Ugh okay fine", I said groaning sitting up on the side of the bed.

"Good girl, and you should be happy when you get here we can have nonstop sex", he said.

"Oh yeah I'm grabbing my suitcase now!", I said excited jumping up out of bed as soon as Chris mentioned sex. He just laughed on the other end of the phone, but my sex drive was really high at this time In my pregnancy so I was excited to get some bomb d from my man.

"I knew that would get you up", he said.

"Shutup", I said laughing.

"Well my beautiful Black queen I will let you get ready for your flight, I'll be at the airport at 10 to pick you up", he said.

"Alright baby see you then, I'll text you when I get to the airport I love you", I said.

"I love you too", and with that we hung up.

I called my mom to tell her to head her way on over here so she can drop me off at the airport on time. As I was getting ready I had seen Chris post a photo on Instagram about me.

"Today is the day guys, this momma to be is moving in with me and Dodger!"

I just smiled and liked the photo before commenting: "Make sure you have food for me in the fridge baby before I arrive in Boston 😘"

As I scrolled through my feed some more I started getting followers immediately, but my page was private, and so I only accepted a few of Chris's friends which their names I recognized. I then saw I got a message request from "EllaCbreezy", and so I checked it and it read:
"Hi you're so beautiful, congrats on the baby!"