Chapter 25~ Cheers

Christopher 🤍
I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. As I was relieving myself a sharp pain shot across my shoulder. I winced in pain but just ignored it. If it was something serious it would get me upset because that delays me on my job. I heard shuffling outside of the bathroom door, and in walked Y/N. She had her night hair bonnet on and a silk night gown.

"Is everything okay?", I said chuckling.

"Yes I just needed to pee", she said giggling.

"Well you're in luck I just finished", I told her.

"I'm sorry for walking in on you peeing babe", she responded.

"It's okay I feel comfortable around you just don't pick your nose around me and we're good", I laughed.

"Ewww Chris that's gross", she said.

I just laughed and kissed her head as I went to wash my hands.

"Is martin on?", Y/N asked sleepily rubbing her eyes while using the toilet.

"I'll go see", I said.

Walking into the room I saw Dodger laying on my spot in the bed. He was so adorable. As I went to grab the remote to turn on the tv that sharp pain traveled back in my shoulder, and I groaned in pain.

"Ahhh fuck", I screamed.

Y/N came running out of the bathroom.

"Baby what's wrong?", she asked.

"It's my shoulder I keep getting sharp pains", I told her.

"Do you want to go to the urgent care?", she asked me.

"No I'll be fine", I said.

"Unfortunately I wasn't taking No for an answer come on put your clothes on let's go", she said.

This girl really wanted me to be okay, and not in any physical pain and that made me happy.
I threw on a pair of sweats and a baseball cap, and headed to the urgent care with Y/N, she insisted on driving since I was in pain.

"So I want to take you out on a date", Y/N said while keeping her eyes on the road.

"That's cute but where too?", I asked.

"Mini golf I have no idea how to golf but the way they decorate the place is so cute and I just want something I can beat you in!", she said.

"You're not beating me in any game we play, but you're so adorable I might let you win", I told her.

She just rolled her eyes, "whatever but yeah let's see what your shoulder is talking about first before I plan the date", Y/N said pulling into the urgent care.

We waited for thirty minutes in the lobby, and the doctor asked for me to come to the back. Y/N could've waited in the lobby but she insisted on coming with me. Long story short I sprained my shoulder while filming, and that sprain led to me pulling a muscle, and doing strenuous activities like sex of lifting made the pain more evident. The doctor gave me some prescribed medicine and a sling. With that we were headed back to the hotel. Being in public together we tried to keep it low key as possible since we're just friends.

Y/N 🤍
I wanted to stop by target before we went back to the hotel to get Chris some gifts for his boo boo, and buy Dodger some cute stuff for being just so freakin adorable. I told Chris I needed some female products so he wouldn't be acting nosy. As we were driving Cheers By Rihanna and I just had to sing along because it's only right.

"CHEERS TO THE FREAKIN WEEKEND, I DRINK TO THAT, YEAH, YEAH, OH, LET THE JAMESON SINK IN, I DRINK TO THAT YEAH, YEAH, DONT LET THE BASTARDS GET YOU DOWN...." I sang while dancing in my seat.

Chris just looked at me and smiled. I was happy being with him, but I missed my children so much I couldn't wait to come back home. I wish Chris could come back to Texas with me. Maybe I should ask him....

I made it to target. I ended up buying a bunch of stuff for my classroom, and for Chris I bought him a NASA bear and jelly beans, and I bought Dodger a stuffed octopus toy.

 I ended up buying a bunch of stuff for my classroom, and for Chris I bought him a NASA bear and jelly beans, and I bought Dodger a stuffed octopus toy

(Imagine not knowing Pearl from Finding Nemo)

I put all my classroom stuff in the trunk of the car along with an extra suitcase to put this stuff in on my flight back

I put all my classroom stuff in the trunk of the car along with an extra suitcase to put this stuff in on my flight back. I got in the front seat holding the bear in front of my face talking through it.

"Hi there Chris my name is Mr.Bear and I'm here to cheer you up about your shoulder", I said in a character voice.

Chris thanked me and we shared a kiss.

"Let's go to the room, and watch Martin", Chris said.

I just looked at him and smiled.

"Someone's rubbing off on you", I said with a smirk.

"It's such a funny show and now I'm invested and I owe it all to you", he said.

I kissed his cheek, and just told him how cute he is. I got my boy wanting to see Martin all the time now. We drove back to the room.

Stay tuned

"Who is Ella and why are you and her texting back and forth", Y/N said to me throwing my phone on the bed