Chapter 24~ Makin Love Faces

The hotel neighbors know my name

Chris🤍
I had went to the store to pick up some roses, and champagne, condoms of course, some lube just in case regular spit still hurts for Y/N, pineapple scented candles, I also bought her some chocolate covered strawberries , I know I'm corny, but I just wanted to make this time special for her.

Leaving the store I headed back to the hotel ready to set up, I was wondering should I play some light r&b music, nahhhhh that's too much plus I just want to hear the sounds of us. I texted her and told her I had made it back so she can go, and get ready.

Once I showered I ended up setting up the room. I was pretty satisfied with how everything turned out.

I was ready to make love to someone so sweet and deserving

I was ready to make love to someone so sweet and deserving. I didn't want to push this or make this feel like it needed to happen, but Y/N said she wants me, and so I want to make her first real time special.

My phone vibrated letting me know I had a text. I paused my 90's music and opened the message.

Y/N~ I'm ready.... attachment sent below

 attachment sent below

Chris~ Wow...you're stunning

I closed my phone throwing it on the night stand. I brushed my hair back with my hand making it look nice some. Y/N just got me so excited with that picture, and I mean excited in my pants not just my mind.

We were going to put Dodger in her room so I walked down to her room with bubba. I knocked on the door and after a few seconds Y/N opened the door revealing herself in a black robe, and her hair in a pony tail.

"Hi", she said with a faint smile.

"Hi beautiful are you ready? And please let me know if at any point you don't want to do this", I told her.

"I'm ready, and thank you so much honestly. Come on Dodger let's get you comfy", she said giggling.

We spent some time in the room getting Dodger settled, and I told her to put on this blind fold so the room could be a surprise. She was nervous about the blind fold but I can tell she ended up relaxing after I reassured her nothing bad was going to happen.