Chapter 12

A/N I'm gonna time skip pat BB & C going to the fashion show and other stuff to it being their last day in NYC.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betsy P.O.V

Last night had been fun. We'd all gone to this restaurant but it was quite casual, a bit like a diner, and we didn't know that it was karaoke night. It was eventful. Firstly Mikey & P had gone up and sang and then Charlie went up, I didn't really feel like it at first but then they decided that it'd be a fun idea to get drunk. So we did. We all ended up singing, really badly. I don't really remember much but I do know that when we got back we had a huge pillow fight which resulted in injuries, 2 arguments and several angry knocks on the door. It was hilarious. When I woke Charlie was still fast asleep with his arms wrapped tightly around me and his warm body pressed against mine. I couldn't help but smile. I checked my phone and it was already 11am. Wow, we must've been up late. I got up, put my shorts on and went to grab a bottle of water because my head was pounding.

"Morning beautiful." Charlie whispered sleepily as I sat back on the bed.

"Morning." I smiled, "Did you sleep well?" he didn't reply,he just nodded. He's cute. Charlie sat up and kissed me gently before taking my bottle of water. A cheeky smirk spread across his face. I laughed.

"Love you." he winked. That really made me smile. I went to grab another bottle of water and there was a knock at the door. I went to answer.

"Morning you crazy kids." Parisa laughed as she walked through the door, closely followed by Mikey.

"Morning," I smiled, "how long have you two been up?" I asked.

"Since about 9 o'clock." Mikey replied while throwing a pillow at Charlie. I nodded and sat down.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Well we were thinking that, since it's our last day and we're all slightly hungover, we could go swimming and do a bit of shopping." Parisa replied.

"Yes!" I said, well shouted maybe. Everyone laughed at my enthusiasm.

"Well then you'd better get ready." Mikey said. Charlie and I nodded and did as he said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey P.O.V

Betsy and Charlie werefianlly ready about half an hour later so we headed to the nearest swimming place we could find. We had so much fun. We went on the waterslides, messed around on the wave machine thing, and just chilled out. We stayed at the swimming pool for about an hour and a half and then we went shopping. It's fair to say that we each spent about $500 each. To be honest BB probably spent more.

At about 7pm we finally got back to the hotel and we were far to tired to do anything so we ordered room service and watched a movie in BB & Charlie's room.

Once the movie ended we said good night and went to bed. We had all had an amazing time in NYC but we were glad to be going home because that finally means that we get to start work on our album. I'm so excited.