Chapter 36: Petsy

Parisa P.O.V

The doctor told us that Betsy had to stay in hospital for a couple of days just so he could monitor her. Charlie had been with her since she came in 4 days ago so I ordered him to go home and get some rest. I was staying with BB for some Petsy time.

"So, what dress are you having?" Betsy asked eagerly.

"Well I was thinking of a sparkly, tight one." I grinned, "What do you think?"

"Yes!"

I chuckled, "I was also wondering if you could choose the maid of honours dress?"

"Why?" she asked confused, "Shouldn't she be choosing that?"

"She is." I smirked.

It took her a few minutes but then she finally realised what I was saying, "OMG P! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

I smirked, "You don't really think I'd pick anyone else do you?"

"I thought you'd pick Zahra." she admitted.

"No. She's a bridesmaid, you're the one I want stood by my side." I said as I gave her a hug. I could see tears form in her eyes.

"I love you P." she said as she began to cry.

"I love you too B."

Betsy P.O.V

I was so happy that P asked me to be maid of honour. She is my best friend. The day passed and we picked out dresses for me and the bridesmaids. Then the doctor finally came in at 6pm.

"Good news Miss English." he grinned.

"Call me Betsy." I chuckled.

"Okay," he chuckled too, "Betsy, you can go home."

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yes. I'm happy with your recovery so if you just sign these papers you can leave." I signed the papers straight away, "Oh, relax and don't do anything that go effect your stitches for a few months."

"What ever you say doc." I smiled as P grabbed my clothes and I got changed from this disgusting hospital gown!

-----------

We arrived home and no one was in.

"They must be shopping for their tuxes." Parisa giggled. She's so excited.

"I'm so happy for you P." I smiled honestly as I sat on the sofa.

"Thanks Bets," she smiled back as she sat beside me, "when are you and Chuggs getting married?" she asked. I could see her staring at the dainty diamond ring on my left hand.

"I'm not sure." I replied honestly, "I don't even know if he wants too..."

"Bets, of course he does. He loves you so much." she soothed.

"I know he does, and I love him too, but I don't know if he's ready to be 100% committed."

I could see Parisa deep in thought and then it was almost like a light bulb switched on, "I have an idea."

"What is it?" I asked slowly and cautiously.

"It's pretty basic but when we dance at the wedding, because I will be dancing with him," she winked cheekily, "I'll ask him. He's always honest with me."

I paused for a moment, thinking about what she'd just said, "You'll be having all the dances with him because I don't think I'll be dancing." I chuckled slightly.

"Betsy Blue English, you will be dancing at my wedding whether you like it or not. I'm getting my Petsy dance, even if I have to wheel you around in a wheelchair." she said sternly, but I could tell she was trying not to laugh.

"Fine," I sighed, "maybe one dance." I winked.

"Also, in case you didn't know, I happen to ship Barlie a lot so I will get my Barlie dance too." she smirked.

"Barlie?" I asked, confused.

"That's what all the youngsters call you and Charlie, duh!" she laughed, "They ship you guys a lot."

"Oh god, so that's who Barlie is!" I laughed too, "I thought that was Charlie messing around."

P was in hysterics by this point, "Mikey and I are Marisa and there's so many other ship names I need to make you aware of."

Petsy time is fun.

-----------------------

Hello beauties!!

I hope you enjoyed my Petsy chapter;)

I'll be updating a few times this week bc HALF TERM!!

Vote, comment, follow.

Love you,

XOXO

-A