Chapter 8: Double Date

Charlie P.O.V

Last night was a lot of fun. But tonights gonna be even better. Mikey & I are taking the girls to out favourite place, Nando's! We have a surprise for them and we thought that the best place to take them would be to the perfect place to tell them. I'd just stepped out of the shower when there was an urgent knocking on the door.

"Yeah?" I asked, confused.

"Charlie, let me in!" I heard Betsy yell in desperation, "I'm gonne pee myself!" I chuckled.

"Why can't you go to the other one?" I asked as I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist and went to open  the door. As soon as it opened she rushed in.

"Because Parisa is hogging it." she replied. She oviously didn't care about going to the toilet infront of me because that's exactly what she did. I laughed and walked to my room to get dressed. I picked out what I was gonna wear and I'd literally just put my trousers on when he door creaked open and Betsy skipped in.

"Sorry," she said, "I was desperate." I chuckled at her cuteness.

"It's okay," I smiled, "I'm just glad you didn't pee yourself." she laughed and then blushed a bit. Adorable. I went over to her and kissed her softly. She didn't seem to mind so I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist as we kissed. She put her hands on my bare chest and a few minutes later slowly pushed me away.

"I need to get ready." she grinned, "I don't think you should bother putting a shirt on." she winked cheekily and went out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Nando's.

No one's P.O.V

The two couples walked hand in hand to their table. Charlie and Betsy sat on one side of the table while the other two sat opposite. They were quick to order their food and the food was quick to come. The talked with one another throughout the night and the boys kept giving each other weird looks. It was clear they were planning something. When the girls took the obvious bathroom break, Mikey and Charlie quickly slipped and envelope on each of their chairs. When they saw Petsy returning they quickly carried on normal conversation. As they went to sait down they gave each other a confused look.

"What's this?" questioned Parisa.

"Open it." Mikey smiled at her, "Both of you." the girls gave Mikey a confused look but did as he said. When they opened it and read it their faces lit up.

"No way!" Betsy yelled. Charlie chuckled, as did Mikey when he felt Parisa's arms wrap around him.

"Thank you so much!" the two girls said in unson as they hugged their two best friends.

"We thought it would be nice." Mikey said, "We know how hard it is with the album work starting soon so we thought we could all use a holiday."

"And a little treat on the side." Charlie grinned. The girls couldn't wipe the smiles off of their faces. Only The Young were going to none other than New York City for two weeks. And, on top of that, Mikey had gotten Parisa two tickets to he favourite show, Wicked, and Charlie had gotten Betsy two tickets to a NY fashion show. They were leaving tomorrow night so they quickly paid Nando's and headed home to get some much needed rest and to start packing for a holiday they were sure they weren't going to forget.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N sorry if this doesn't make sense or is confusing, I'm ill. Also I don't have a clue if Parisa likes Wicked or even if she likes Broadway but this is fanfic so idc.

Anyways, hope everyones had a good week!! Comment your thoughts and I'm gonna try to update as soon as possible. Love you xoxo