Chapter 38

Parisa P.O.V

I cannot believe I am officially married! It's weird. Mikey is not only my husband but my best friend and band mate. That is literally every girls dream. Mikey had surprised me and taken me to Bora Bora for our honeymoon. He knows how much I've always wanted to come here.

Right now we're messing around having a water fight in the water but I can't stop thinking about Lily.

"What's wrong?" Mikey asks as he comes towards me.

"I'm just thinking about Lily." I half smiled.

"Yeah, I miss her too." he admitted.

"Lets facetime them later."

"Okay, I'll text Charlie and let him know." he smiled and kissed me then went to get his phone. We thought it'd be a nice idea to let BB and Charlie look after Lily because they never really get any alone time with her and the last time they looked after her they didn't exactly have a good time...

Because of the time difference we had to wait until tomorrow morning to facetime the others so tonight we were going to some fancy restaurant. We got ready and walked hand in hand along the beach. It took about 20 minutes but we finally got to this cute little restaurant.

"This place is amazing." I said in awe.

"I knew you'd like it." Mikey smirked. I nudged him playfully.

The chef's cooked the food in front of us and it was hypnotizing. The food was so good! Mikey and I talked about anything and everything over dinner and it was the most relaxed night we'd had in a while. Normally we have Lily screaming next to us, or BB and Chuggs!

We left the restaurant and went straight back to the hotel. I was unzipping my dress when Mikey snuck up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He started kissing my neck.

"Mikey!" I giggled. He didn't say anything but I could tell he was smirking so I turned to face him. We began to make out. Things got steamier until we were led on the bed taking each others clothes off.... I hope the rest of our holiday is like this.

—————————————————————————————————

Hello darlings!

Hope you liked this short, crappy chapter.

I'll update again as soon as I can.

What do you think then, Marisa baby number 2? Or Barlie baby? Or both?

Vote & comment.

Love you,

XOXO

-A