Chapter 29

Parisa P.O.V

They discharged Betsy from the hospital a few days ago and she's hasn't left her room since. I've never seen her so upset. I'll take food and stuff up for her and try to talk to her but she doesn't really seem interested, she just wants to be alone. It's understandable but I'm worried. She wont talk to the boys and she barely talks to me. I'm going to stage an intervention.

I grabbed Mikey and dragged him into Charlie's room.

"How you doing, Chuggs?" I asked him, in a sympathetic way.

"I'm okay." he shrugged, "How's BB?" he asked.

"That's why we came here.." I replied as Mikey sat on the bed next to Charlie.

"What do you think we should do?" Mikey asked.

"I don't know but we need to get her out her room so that she can get back to her normal self. I know it's gonna take some time, but I miss her loudness." I sighed as I rubbed my giant stomach.

We all sat in silence for a few minutes until I saw Charlie look up as if he had an idea.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Well, this may sound stupid, but I know how much she loves it when someone sings to her." he said, "If we all sing to her then it might cheer her up a little."

"That could work." Mikey nodded in agreement.

"Okay." I smiled, "What song?"

"How about Hold Back The River?" Mikey suggested, "Isn't that like her favourite song at the moment?"

"Yeah." Charlie nodded. He smiled too, which made me smile because that was the first time I'd seen him smile since before the hospital.

"Well we know the song so we can get it ready for tonight." I said. The boys nodded in agreement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey P.O.V

We spent the next few hours getting the song perfect. It was weird doing this sort of thing without Betsy but I was happy that we were doing it for her. When we decided we were ready to sing to her they nominated me to go get her. Parisa used the fact that she couldn't get around very well, due to her large baby bump, to her advantage, and Charlie said that it might upset her if he walked in. So I agreed to go. I knew it was going to be difficult.

I walked to her room, took a deep breath and knocked. It was silent for a few minutes but then I heard a quiet voice.

"Come in." she said. I opened the door slowly and walked in.

"How you feelin'?" I asked.

"I'm okay..." she said, "Just upset."

"I understand." I said sympathetically, "But we have a little suprise for you downstairs."

"What?" she asked raising her eyebrow.

"Just come see." I said, reaching my hand out for her to take it.

"But..." she began.

"No buts." I said, "Come with me, just for five minutes."

She sighed and thought and then she finally nodded and took my hand. I smiled and walked down to the living room where the other two were sat. They smiled when we walked in and I told BB to sit in the centre of the room on the chair.

I sat down and Charlie started playing his guitar.

[Charlie;]
Tried to keep you close to me,
But life got in between
Tried to square not being there
But think that I should have been
Hold back the river, let me look in your eyes
Hold back the river so I
Can stop for a minute and see where you hide
Hold back the river, hold back
[Mikey:]
Once upon a different life
We rode our bikes into the sky
But now we crawl against the tide
Those distant days are flashing by
[Parisa, Charlie, Mikey:]
Hold back the river, let me look in your eyes
Hold back the river so I
Can stop for a minute and be by your side
Hold back the river, hold back
Hold back the river, let me look in your eyes
Hold back the river so I
Can stop for a minute and see where you hide
Hold back the river, hold backHold oho, oho, oho,
Oho, oho, oho, oho
[Parisa:]
Lonely water, lonely water won't you let us wander
Let us hold each other
Lonely water, lonely water won't you let us wander
Let us hold each other
[Parisa, Charlie, Mikey:]
Hold back the river, let me look in your eyes
Hold back the river so I
Can stop for a minute and be by your side
Hold back the river, hold back
Hold back the river, let me look in your eyes
Hold back the river so I
Can stop for a minute and be by your side
Hold back the river, oh
[Charlie:]
Lonely water, lonely water won't you let us wander
Let us hold each other
Lonely water, lonely water won't you let us wander
Let us hold each other

Once we finished Betsy was crying. I wasunsure whether it was happy or sad crying until she jumped up and hugged as all.

"Thanks guys." she said, "That was exactly what I needed."

"We love you Betsy Blue." Parisa said as she engulfed her in a Petsy hug.

"I love you too guys." she replied. We had an OTY hug that lasted for a while, until Parisa decided she wanted to go to bed.

Betsy P.O.V

I can't believe they just sang to me. It was beautiful. I said goodnight to everyone and we all went up to bed. I had just brushed my teeth and hair and was about to go into my room when someone grabbed my wrist gently and spun my around.

"Sorry." Charlie said.

"It's okay, you just shocked me." I half smiled, "Is there any particular reason you stopped me?" I asked.

"I uh... I just wanted to say goonight.." he stuttered.

"Really?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"No." he sighed, "I wanted to say that I'm going to be here for you from now on, whether you want me to be or not. I know you ended things with me but you know I still love you."

"Chuggs, I still love you too, you know that." I smiled. He didn't reply. He did that thing that you only really expect to see in movies where the guy shuts you up by kissing you. It was cute.

We'd been split up for about 2 weeks but I missed being this close to him. So I didn't resist, I kissed him back.

We sort of had a mini make out session outside my room but then I stopped it going any further.

"We'll talk properly tomorrow." I said as I gave him a quick peck on the lips and went into my room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

How are you?:)

Did you enjoy this? Yes? Well vote and comment!!;)

Love you,

XOXO -A