Chapter 21

Charlie P.O.V

It had been a long 12 hours after Betsy nearly got rushed into theatre but she'd finally woken up. Mikey and P had left after the doctors stabalised BB so I text them to let them know she was awake.

"Hey Chuggs." she said sleepily.

"Hey." I smiled as she smiled back.

"How long have I been here for?" she asked, looking around.

"About 12 hours." I said before I started crying, "I'm sorrry Betsy. This is my fault. If I had just calmed down you wouldn't be here." I was speaking very fast.

"Charlie, this isn't your fault. I fell. It was an accident." she said trying to comfort me. She wiped my cheek and moved over a bit for me to lay beside her. So I did. We led there for about an hour talking, the doctors coming in every now and again just to check on her, when the other two finally showed up.

"Hey Bets." Parisa said rushing over and giving her a big, but gentle, hug.

"Hey." Betsy smiled, and then she saw Mikey, "Hi." she said with a small smile.

"It's okay," I whispered in her ear, "we're all good." she turned to me and smiled and then she turned to look at the other two.

"Sit down then, you're making the place look untidy." she said giggling. We all laughed at her cuteness. We spent the next few hours talking, singing, joking around, dancing for her and having fun. I must admit, considering the circumstances, it's been a fun day.

The doctor came in and told us that Betsy was free to go but she needed to take it easy and take some medication. We thanked him, let Betsy change and then went back home. The rest of the night was spent with the four of us watching DVDs and eating pizza. It was so nice.

It got to about midnight and we all decided to go to bed. As I was climbing into bed the door opened and in hopped Betsy.

"Sorry, but I need to tell you something." she said as she sat on my bed.

"Okay.." I'm not going to lie but I was a bit nervous.

"So I should of told you this earlier but I need to wait for the doctor to email me the results to make sure everythings okay.." she was rambling, I could tell she was nervous.

"Bets, what's wrong?" I asked.

"The reasons I fell wasn't because I turned awkwardly, it's because I passed out..." she began.

"Why?" I asked, concerned now.

"Charlie, I..I'm pregnant!" she said smiling. It took me a moment to process what she'd just told me but then the biggest smile swept across my face.

"That's amazing!" I yelled as I hugged her.

"I'm so glad you're happy." she said as she gave me a sweet kiss.

"Of course I'm happy! So the doctor said everything's okay?" I asked, still smiling.

"Yes. He said I should still go back next week just to double check but everything looks great." she grinned. This is the best moment of my life. I'm going to be a dad. Betsy's going to be a mum. We're going to be parents. So are Parisa and Mikey.

Oh god...

Two babies in the house...

This is going to be tiring...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Two baby OTY's:)

Comment whether Barlie's baby should be a boy, a girl or both.

Also comment some ideas and I'll use the best one:)

XOXO -A