Chapter 32: Finally

Mikey P.O.V

We're finally going back into the studio today for the first time in weeks. It's going to be amazing. We're nearly finished with the album, it's just a matter of 'cleaning' things up and doing the photo shoot but P wants us to wait until she's had the baby to do that so we all agreed.

We were listening to all the songs we've recorded so far and suddenly Betsy shot up and started dancing around. The three of us, plus our producers, watched her and chuckled.

"Do you like this one Bets?" Charlie smirked, he wrote most of it.

She stopped dancing and shrugged, "It's alright I suppose."

None of us had time to process what happened but Charlie suddenly shot up, tackled her onto the other sofa and started tickling her. I've never heard her laugh so much, and that's saying something. Trust me.

Once the two of them had finally pulled it together we discussed artwork and the shoot. P only had a few weeks left so we decided that we didn't mind the wait. BB and Charlie decided they'd design the artwork. They're surprisingly talented when it comes to arty stuff.

We'd been in the studio for hours then we decided that we'd finally go home. As the car pulled onto our street Parisa grabbed my arm tightly.

"Ow!" I half yelled.

"Mikey..." she said, she sounded worried.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I asked quickly.

"I....I think my water just broke!" she groaned. I froze. I didn't have to say anything, the driver turned around and rushed to the hospital.

————————————————————————————————————————

Charlie P.O.V

I startled awake and remember that we were in the hospital waiting room. We'd been here since 6pm, it was now 8am. Betsy was snuggled into me, she looked like an angel. Mikey was asleep opposite. They wouldn't let him stay with P because Zarah was more help. It's understandable. As I stretched my arms a doctor came rushing out and told Mikey that he could go into the room with Parisa as the baby was nearly born. He nodded, smiled at me and then rushed in.

Betsy woke up a few minutes later so we went to get coffee. We walked around outside for a bit and then went back to the waiting area. Time was ticking on and we still hadn't heard anything from Parisa.

We talked for a while and after about 2 hours we were finally told that we could go in. Betsy rushed in infront of me, it made me smile how excited she was.

As soon as she saw the baby she  cooed, "She is so precious." she smiled.

"I know." Parisa smiled in agreement.

"Congratulations." Betsy and I said in unison. Mikey and P smiled. Zarah had already left to get us all a change of clothes, including the baby.

I sat on the chair next to the bed and Betsy sat on my lap, while Mikey sat at the end of Parisa's bed.

"I can already tell she's going to be a little rascal." Parisa grinned.

"Like you then." I smirked as she poked her tongue out at me.

"Well if you two influence her then she's gonna be a pain." Mikey said as he point toward Betsy and I. We smirked in agreement.

"I have a question for you both though." Betsy said.

"What is it?" Mikey asked.

"What's her name?"

"Well," Pairsa began, "we've decided to call her....."

—————————————————————————————————————————

Hey guyssssssssssssssssss!

I probably wont be updating as often atm sorry, I have a lot of exams! But I will try to update as much as I can.

Thanks for commenting/voting.

Can anyone guess the name? Comment what you think it's going to be;)

Love you,

XOXO -A