Chapter 9: New York

Mikey P.O.V

We had just landed in JFK airport and it was amazing. I could already tell that this was going to be an amazing holiday! As we walked through the airport to collect our stuff everyone was silent. We were all tired and we'd had a few arguments, because of stress, whilst packing and getting to the airport. But the silence was mainly because we're tired. After collecting our stuff we headed out to our taxi. The driver informed us that it's going to be a fourty five minute drive to the hotel.

"Great..." Charlie moaned, "A nine hour flight and now basically another hour travelling." Parisa and I chuckled at him.

"Shut up, Charles." P said, "At least we're here and after this we can have as much fun as we want." Charlie and I nodded in agreement and then we all looked at a sleeping Betsy Blue.

"Jeez, we've only just got in the taxi and she's already asleep again." I said, in a nice way of course, causing the other two to laugh. We talked for the entire journey about what we're gonna do, how exciting it was going to be, and of course about the album we will be creating when we get home.

Parisa P.O.V

We soon reached the hotel, paid the driver and went to our rooms. We had to get two rooms so Mikey and I were sharing and Betsy and Charlie were. It was getting late so Mikey and I unpacked and then went to Betsy and Charlie's room to see if they wanted to go out to eat. Sure enough they did. We decided to go to some diner in Times Square so that we didn't have to wait too long.

"So," I said, breaking the silence, "what are you guys most looking forward to do?"

"Go to the fashion show, duh." Betsy giggled, causing Charlie to smile and kiss her cheek. They were adorable.

"I'm looking forward to kicking Charlie's ass in a friendly game of American football." Mikey laughed. Charlie smirked.

"Game on." Charlie said playfully. Betsy and I gave each other a look that was amused yet slightly concerned that it wouldn't be as friendly as Mikey made out. After all, we both know how competetive they can get...

---------------------------------------------------------

Betsy P.O.V

After we'd finished our food we paid the waitress. Charlie and I decided that it'd be nice to go for a walk. Mikey and P went back to the hotel because Parisa forgot her coat and it was kinda cold. Charlie and I walked hand in hand around times square and then went to look in the windows of some shops. We'd been walking for about an hour and a half and we were staring to get tired. When we walked back through Times Square Charlie stopped.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he replied, "Bets I've been thinking a lot recently. About us." when he said this I felt a lump in my throat. What does he mean, us? Is he breaking up with me?

"W....What do you mean?" I croaked.

"Well," he continued, "I love you so much and so far this relationship has been going so well." I smiled slightly when he said this but I can't shake the thought that he's breaking up with me out of my heead.

"I love you too, Charlie." I said, "What's this about?" as I said this I saw him feel for something in his pocket. This made me even more nervous. He then did something that I did not see coming.