Chapter 7

Betsy P.O.V

The boys looked ridiculous in their onsies, which is what made it so funny. Parisa and I definately chose well. After Mikey and P finally got off of the sofa and Charlie had put me downwe ordered a pizza. When it arrived I went to get it from the door, and lets just say the delivery guy didn't look amused. It was hilarious.

"So," Parisa said, "do you like your new outfits?" she smirked whilst saying this.

"Outfits?" Mikey questioned while raising his eyebrow. This made Parisa and I burst out laughing.

"You both look fabulous." I said smirking. It was at this point that Charlie and Mikey grinned at each other in a mysterious way.

"What?" Parisa and I said in unison. Without answering us they picked us up and ran outside carrying us. We had no idea what their plan was until there was suddenly freezing cold water surrounding us and manic laughter coming from the boys. Turns out that while P and I were shopping Mikey and Charlie had discovered that we had a hottub in our back garden. Although this hottub wasn't so hot...

Charlie P.O.V

"What the hell?" the girls yelled at us when they'd finally realised what was going on. Mikey and I couldn't help but laugh at their expressions.

"Payback." Mikey said with a grin. Parisa laughed and splashed Mikey causing him to jump into the hottub and splash her back. Betsy, on the other hand, was about to get out. I obviously wasn't going to let that happen.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked her as I quickly blocked her exit.

"Inside..." she replied. I shook my head and pushed her gently backwards causing her to fall in. I laughed and jumped in besdie her. Mikey and P were literally getting water everywhere. There was some on the doors/windows, on the patio, on the shed and the lawn was soaking. Anyone would think that there had been a lot of rain. I laughed at them and then turned my attention to Betsy.

"You okay?" I asked her. She just nodded. I don't think she really appreciated being thrown into freezing cold water. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me.

"I'm sorry." I said. She wasn't mad, she was just cold which is kinda understandable.

She sighed. "It's fine." she said, a small smile creeping onto her face. I gently kissed her. The kiss must've lasted longer than expected because a few minutes later I heard a wolf whistle and saw that the other two had gotten out of the hottub. Betsy and I laughed and climed out. We quickly went back inside and dried off. It was quite late so we decided to go to bed. Betsy had already gone to her room so I went to say goodnight. When I walked in she smiled.

"I just came to say goodnight." I said, smiling back at her. I walked over and led on the bed next to her.

"Wanna stay in here tonight?" she asked. I smiled and put my arm around her. She quickly kissed me and then cuddled into me, putting her head on my chest.

"Goodnight Charlie." she said sleepily.

"Goodnight Betsy Blue." I replied.