Chapter 5

It's been about 30 minutes since we started. My feet are starting to feel sore but I didn't want to say anything. This treasure seems to be really important to him. I wonder what the treasure might be. I really hope is something good or maybe expensive or rare, because if it's not then that treasure is not worth going for.

We are currently just walking through the path that is slightly dim because the trees are covering the sun. I was honestly getting thirsty and hungry too. I don't even have food on me, I hope Asher has food with him.

"Hey Ash" I call him and he stops to turn around to look at me.

"Ash?" He Repeats what I said with his eyebrows up. "A-ah yea?" He stutters.

" Are you okay?" I ask as I see the worry in his eyes. Or probably sadness.

He turns his lips into a smile and laughs. "Why wouldn't I be fine? Look at you- you are so unfit"

"Well, that hurt. I'm trying my best already" I say sadly in my head. I shake my head to ignore my thoughts. " Do you have food? Can we eat? I'm hungry" I say.

"Yea I have some biscuits with me" He takes out a box from his bag and throws it to me. I wasn't really looking but managed to catch it with my hands. "Thanks!" I say happily and opened the box of biscuits.

As we walk, I stuff some biscuits in my mouth. Even though the crumbs were going everywhere, I just wiped them off my dress. After a whole more walking, we sat down under the trees with a small open area, with bushes around us. I guess we are resting here.

"We should rest here for the night," he says and sat down on the grass.

"Okay," I say and sat down on the grass to only notice how wet it was. "Is there a dryer place we can seat?" I ask.

He chuckles, "this is not a resort princess"

I scoffed, "I- I was just asking"

"Okay calm down, I was just joking. Of course, I know you, you know that this is clearly not a re- urgh shit a bug!" He was talking halfway when a huge bug lands on his lap and he wipes it away immediately.

"that was just a ladybug" I laugh

"Yea but still-"

"Why do you keep saying shit though?" I cut his sentence and tilt my head in confusion. Doesn't that mean he needs to poop?

"You.... don't know what's curse words?" He looks at me shocked.

"No, I don't. That's a curse word?" I raise my eyebrows. I heard people talking about the word "curse word" but I never understood what the words are. No one taught me. I know it's a bad thing to say curse words but for some reason, I just really wanted to blend in with the people outside the castle. "Ahh, so they use curse words," I say to myself.

" yea it is... wait how old are you?" He suddenly looks closer to my face. I didn't move and replied, " 18. How about you?" I smile.

He retreats his head back leaving the normal gap between us. "Oh I see, I'm turning 21 soon"

" Woah 21? You are an adult" I say excitedly.

" what's so exciting about being 21?" He asks as he takes out stuff from his bag.

"Well, you get to do all the things you want!" I exclaim.

"Mhm and?" He says asking me to continue.

"And you are basically free to do whatever you want to do" I smile. His face didn't look happy but more of a 'what did I just hear' face.