Chapter 15

Asher's POV

I have no idea what's up with Scarlett but I couldn't help to notice how pale she looks. She doesn't have a fever- Urgh why am I even thinking about this. If she doesn't have fever she will be fine. I sigh and pinch my forehead with my fingers.
When did I even start to think about her this way? I must be sick. I sigh again.

" what are you sighing about?" I look up to see Daniel in front of me.

"Oh, it's nothing" I wave my thoughts away.

"Why isn't Scarlett here?" He asks looking behind me hoping if Scarlett is here. I feel a lump in my throat and I clench my hands into a fist.

"I didn't tell her"

"What? Why not?" He frowns and raise his eyebrows questioning me.

"I-"

"Hey guys!- oh? Where's Scarlett?" Victoria and Isaac appears to walk to us and stops. Seriously why is everything about Scarlett?

"So where's scar?" Issac asks me, almost pushing my limits but I just rolled my eyes. This is so annoying.

"Ash didn't tell her we were meeting" Daniel says for me.

"What!?" Victoria gasps angrily

Don't get me wrong, I just didn't want to tell Scarlett because if she is involves with everyone, it will be hard to explain who she really is, and if she were to tell them, they will probably think the wrong way.

"Why? Did you guys fight or something?" Victoria asks with hurt in her voice.

My eyes widen and I felt bad. " uh no we didn't fight. She just looked tired so I didn't want to tell her" I bite my lip.

"Oh poor Scarlett, is she okay?- oh wait don't tell me she got your sickness?" Victoria asks.

"I really hope not" I say as I pierce my lips into a line. I honestly hope she didn't. I was actually thinking of leaving here tomorrow.

" You seem to be spacing out a lot today" Issac asks me and I just realised everyone has started walking ahead. It was an awkward feeling to be with Issac alone. Both of us don't really have good chemistry.

"I'm not" I breathe heavily and walk ahead.

"Hey- I was just checking on you" He catches up to me. "You know.." he pauses and we walk in silence for a bit. " if there's anything bothering you, I'm here to listen" he continues.

"Thanks but I'm fine" I bite my cheek and walk faster leaving him behind me.

"Yay we are here!" Victoria says happily. I stop and look up to see where we were. "This is the best cafe in town- well village" she laughs. "Come on Zack!" She calls Issac and she puts out her hand so that he could hold into her hand as they go in. A part of me felt like I shouldn't be here and another part of me wanted to be here. I just hope this will be over.

"What are you waiting for?" Daniel's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.I just shook my head and entered. It was a very nice looking cabin? Very old feel but also very lively. There were many people dining in here. I have never seen this cafe before despite how small our village is.

"One of this please and tea for me and him" she tells the waiter as she points to Daniel. "And uh-"

"I will just have water please" I say.

"Water for me too" Issac says. The waiter nods and proceeds to go back to the kitchen.

"So.. how are you guys?" Victoria asks