Chapter 36

" Where are we going?" I ask as we leave town.

" I don't know but we need to go far. The guards might find us." He says worriedly. "Oh yeah let me wrap this around your arm"

We were still traveling on this beautiful black horse. It gallops slowly as he puts the cloth around my arm.

" ouch" I winced as he tightens it.

"Sorry , this will hurt for awhile" he says apologetically.

"Um t-thank you the saving me." I say softly

He sighs. " I'm so relieved you are okay"

There was an awkward silence with only the horse's gallops being heard.

He suddenly leans forward putting his head on my shoulder. "Dammit"

"What's wrong?" I turn my body to see that somewhere o
On his chest was bleeding. "Why didn't you tell me!" I gasp.

"Wait, trust me on this, you have to bring us there, I know who can help you. Please" I beg him. He nods his head and I start telling him where to go.

Madeline POV ( Scarlett's "mother")

"You can get all you want, so quit complaining" 13 year old Madeline says.

"I'm not complaining sister, I'm just upset" 12 year old Eleanor sighs.

"About what? That mummy don't love you?" Madeline says in disbelief.

"No, I know she loves me but I wish she could have understood my point of view"

"I don't even know why you come to me when you are upset" Madeline groans." I'm too upset on my own to even listen to your load!"

"Why are you so angry?"

" oh? You want to know? Because mother cares about you more obviously" Madeline scoffs.

"Madeline, she loves the both of us-

"That's bullshit" Madeline rolls her eyes.

"Language young lady!" Mrs Fallon gasps.

Madeline bites her cheek in annoyance and walks away. She felt something bitter in her heart but at the same time she felt like her sister could be saying the truth. She is thinking if her mother really loves her.

Scarlett's POV

" we're here!" I get off the horse And help him down.

"Scarlett!?" I hear Daniel's Voice in the distance. It was such a coincidence because we are not even in the village yet but at the entrance.

"Daniel!" I say in huge relieve. He drops the bucket of carrots and run to us. "Please we need your help"

He looks at Jaxon's wound and than to mine. "Okay! Hurry, follow me" he says and Grab Jaxon arm around my shoulders supporting him.

We reach his home and Monica lets us in.

" Oh my goodness! Baby can you get a bucket of cold water please!" Monica asks Daniel. " Okay, dear, I'll need you to take your shirt off so I can clean the wound" she tells Jaxon

The door suddenly bursts open. I curiously look at who was at the door.

"Scarlett?" Issac eyes widens.

"Why are you calling her when she-" Victoria pauses when she realises I'm here. "SCARLETT!?" She squeaks happily gave me a big hug.

"Oh my God! What on earth are you doing here?" She releases the hug.