Chapter 29

"Divian!?" I gasp.

"Shh not so so loud." he pushes me into the house along with him, and shuts the door behind us.

"Who are you?" Theo grabs my arm pulling me behind him.

"He-

"I can explain. I mean no harm" Divian puts his hands up in surrender.

"You are wearing the royal family crest?" Theo frowns.

"Let me speak-

"Hold on! I have seen you somewhere!" Asher gets up from the chair and takes a closer look at Divian.

I couldn't take it any longer. "Can you all let me speak!?"

Everyone turns to look at me in shock.

"Oh s-sorry" Theo blinks

I let out a breath and stand beside Divian. "This is Divian, his a friend of mine"

"I thought you didn't have friends?" Asher says hesitantly.

"I- well he is a guard and sometimes we talk" I say

"Ah yes, sorry to budge into you're house" he looks at Theo apologetically and to Asher.

"Wait" I frown. "How did you know where I was?" I say now suspicious.

"About that" he faces me. "You need to leave now" he says worriedly.

"What do you mean?"

"They know where you are and that's how I came here"

"What?" I gasp. I feel Asher's hand on my head as he stands beside me.

"What do we have to do?" I look at asher. He was looking serious and all.

"You have to get princess out of here now, they are coming tomorrow morning" Divian wipes the sweat off his forehead.

"Alright. Are you sure we can trust you?" Asher says not breaking any eye contact form Divian.

"Yes you can. Please trust me." Divian breaths heavily and looks at me.

"Princess I-

"I trust you Divian" I nod. "I do"

"Thank you" he smiles and looks at the clock on our wall. "Oh no I better go before I'm caught!"

"Oh okay! Hurry go" I push him to the door and he put the scarf around the bottom of his face cover his mouth and nose.

He suddenly stops and turns back. "Don't worry too much princess"

I put my arms around him giving him a short hug. "Stay safe Divian."

He nods and vanishes into the darkness. I close the door and lean my back against it.

"I think he saw me the other day"

"How? You didn't go out?" Asher frowns.

"No, it was before you, came here. I- I opened the door and a guard was standing in front of me. I quickly turned around so that he couldn't see my face, I guess was not fast enough." I frown.

Asher pinches his forehead.

"It's okay, I'll stay here. You and Asher will pack and leave this place immediately. Sounds good?" Theo says