Chapter 21

BANG BANG

"Asher! You have to open the door now!"

Asher and I release the hug an immediately went down to open the door. I was afraid that it was a guard but a guard wouldn't know his name.

"Theo?" Asher opens the door to let him in.

"They know" Theo says

"I know" Asher groans

"Everyone knows don't they? Even Victoria and Issac" I say sadly. There were different situations in my head. I was just imagining Victoria not being my friend anymore and Issac and Daniel. Even Theo.

"Nono don't feel like this Scarlett. You had to be hidden" Asher comes closer to me and sighs.

"But I lied" I bite my lip. "They will hate me"

"Hey" he says and I look in his eyes. "Don't worry. I won't leave you"

I gave him a hug. "Thank you" and we release.

"Scarlett" Theo says catching my attention. "I will say this honestly" he takes a breath. "Even though your family has done many bad things to us, you just seem different so I trust you"

"Really?" I say not believing.

"I know we don't know well about each other but from what I have seen, Asher trusts you a lot- and usually he is not well with people" Theo says.

"Thank you" I breathe.

KNOCK KNOCK

"A-Asher that's the the guard right?"

"I'll check" Theo says and opens the door.

"It's alright Scarlett. I'm here" he slides his hand from the top of my head down my hair. I suddenly got shivers but I felt so calm just looking at his eyes.

"Vic? Wait don't-

"Asher! We need to an explanation" We snap our heads to look at Victoria and Issac in the house.

Asher pinches his forehead and sighed heavily. "Yea she is"

"Wow I can't believe it" Victoria scoffs.

It made me guilty to see Victoria so angry. She has every right to be angry with me though, she was such a great friend. She wouldn't leave me right?

"Scarlett" Victoria calls me and I look at her.

"Leave her out of this" Theo grabs my hand and push me behind him. Asher sees what happens and quickly detach Theo hand from mine.

"No please don't take this wrongly. I am mad, I really am but you sure, you are just gonna trust her?- I- I mean Scarlett, you were a really good friend but I can't believe you didn't tell me this part of you. Asher didn't tell me too"

"Vic-

"I thought you don't trust this kind of people ash?" Victoria frowns

"I-" he stops and look at me. "I didn't"

My chest starts to hurt and I all I could feel was I don't belong here. I never was.