Chapter 16

"Guys cut it out!" I hear someone shout as we ran into this old looking restaurant. I breathlessly look around and notice Issac in the floor and Asher about to pounce on him.

"Guys that's enough!" I frown and walked in between them.

"Scarlett?" Asher stops frowning and looked at me with worried eyes.

"Honey!? What happened to your face?" Victoria gasps and runs to Issac. I turn around to see that his eyes have is all bruised. I angrily turn back to Asher and pull his ear.

"Ow!! Ouch! What are you doing-

"Shut up and follow me" I say and pull him by the ear out for the place. He winced in pain as I pull his ear. I only let go when we reached outside. He sighs in relieve and rubs his ear, "what the hell was that for!?" He rages.

"How about- bout- you tell me what happened back there!?" I say back to him in a louder tone.

He groans and rolls his eyes. "He deserved it"

"No! No one deserves it" I flick his forehead making him cry in pain.

"OUCH What the hell Scarlett!?" He shouts angrily.

"You are making a scene man" Daniel appears beside us.

"Like I told you" he spits. "He deserved it! Victoria is-

"What about me?" We all turn to victoria's serious tone of voice. She folds her arm and walks towards us. She than steps on Asher's foot making him jump on one foot because of the pain on the other foot. "This is for hurting my Zack" she gives him a death glare before walking away.

"Wha- wait" Asher says confused and runs after her.

"He needs anger management" Daniel sighs. "Seriously" he groans. I couldn't help but give a small laugh. He is kinda a stubborn person. I let out a sigh and look in the distance where Asher is trying to talk to Victoria but she is just ignoring him.

"I think I should go to them before anything bad happens"

"Okay, I'll go to get my brother" Daniel nods and we went different ways.

When I took a step I was hit by a sudden nausea rising in my stomach. I immediately cover my mouth and stopped. I tried to take another step again but everything started to spin. Feeling helpless, I look back to see that Daniel is not there anymore. My legs suddenly gave up on me and I fell to the ground on my knees which caught Victoria's attention.

"Scarlett?" Victoria turns to face me. "Scarlett are you okay?" She runs to my side and help me get up.

"I- I um" I frown trying to focus my vision as she helps me on my feet.

"Scarlett?" I feel Asher hold onto my other free arm, stabling me. I don't know why but I suddenly felt cold and my hands starts to shake.

"Stop being useless!" Victoria pushes his hand away from my arm. "She is clearly not okay!" She scolds him and looks back at me. " Scarlett, You don't look too good. I'll walk you back home"

"It's- it's alright. I'm okay" I say and move her hand away from my arm. My vision was back to normal and I didn't felt nauseous anymore.

"A-Are you sure?" Victoria asks worried.

"Yea" I give her a smile.

"Vic?" Issac calls Victoria. She turns around and gives him a big hug. I just look at them in Awe. They are so cute together honestly. I look back at Asher, hoping he had the same reaction but his reaction was dead. He look at them dead in the eye and the next moment he looked sad. He frowns and walks away.