Part 2

*10 years later*

"I am trying out for the swimming team" -War said. The two families were having dinner at Fluke's restaurant. It was War's first year in high school.

"Your uncle Ohm was in the swimming team in high school" -Kao said.

"You were?" -War asked. Ohm nodded.

"You'll do great" -Ohm said to War. Yin lowered his face.

"Soccer is great too. I was in soccer" -Kao said. Yin gave a weak smile.

Ohm and Yin had a fight earlier. When Yin entered high school, he joined soccer but Ohm told him that he should join the swimming team. Yin said he wanted to try out soccer first and then the next year he will go in the swimming team. Ohm found out that Yin tried out for soccer again this year. Ohm was upset because he wanted to have something in common with his child. He would always please Fluke but never him.

"You are almost 16. Are you joining the fundraiser?" -Earth said. War was 14 going on 15 soon and now Yin would turn 16.

There was a new fundraiser for boys and girls who were 16 and older. They would do community work and got a price from Xon and TT corporations. It was a way of helping students and teenagers get involve in something good.

"I will" -Yin said.

"Good" -Ohm said.

They finished having dinner. War went outside to see the new backside of the restaurant. Fluke had done many changes in the last year.

"Do you like it?" -Yin said walking behind him.

"Yes" -War said.

"When is your swimming tryout?" -Yin asked. He wanted to go and see him.

"Monday morning" -War said turning around to look at him.

"You can't make it. You have practice" -War said. Yin had been accepted immediately into the soccer team.

"I can make it" -Yin said.

"Tell Uncle Kao that you want to stay over at my place so we can watch a movie" -Yin said. War would sometimes stay at his house and Yin would do the same.

"I can't" -War said.

"Why?" -Yin asked. War would never say no.

"My dad wants to go somewhere tomorrow morning" -War said.

"Text me when you are done" -Yin said. He went in for a hug. War hugged him back.

"Don't fight with Uncle Ohm" -War said.

"He is the one who keeps coming at me" -Yin said and hugged War tighter.

"Are you going to James's party tomorrow?" -War asked. James was a friend. They met him the last year Yin and James were in elementary. War still had to stay one more year. Yin and James became close friends.

"yeah" -Yin said. War didn't like it because many girls had a crush on Yin, the parties were always full of girls. Yin was very popular in school.

"mm" -War said.

"Hey, lets go home" -Earth said walking outside. War walked to him and waved goodbye at Yin.

"Bye sweetie" -Earth said to Yin.

"Bye" -Yin said. War was his cousin but he somehow always felt a bigger connection. Although he was young, he will always remember the day he met him. So cute.