Part 40

"How is War?" -Grandma May asked Yin. They were having lunch with Fluke and Ohm.

"He is good" -Fluke answered instead. Yin's ears turned red hearing about War, he missed him.

"What about you baby? How is school?" -She asked Yin. Ever since the first time he saw Yin, he became her sweetest baby.

"It is good. My soccer team is going for a championship next semester." -Yin said excited.

"But what about your studies? That is more important." -She said concerned.

"I am an A's student grandma" -Yin said smiling at her. Grandma May smiled at him and touched his cheek.

Once Ohm and Fluke left to check out the rest of the house, Yin was going to tell Grandma May about him and War. Ohm and Fluke checked the house to see if May needed anything, they would tell her to go leave with them but she didn't want to. She liked to live in New York and take care of her famous bakery. Fluke's sister also lived in New York.

"Grandma" -Yin called her softly when they were alone.

"Yes?" -May answered and looked at him.

"I am dating someone" -Yin whispered shyly.

"What! Who? Why didn't you bring her to grandma?" -May asked him assuming Yin was dating a girl. Yin furrowed his eye brows.

"Grandma. It isn't a girl." -Yin said unable to look at her but May was silent.

"Are you mad?" -Yin asked her.

"Of course not" -Grandma May said grabbing Yin's hand.

"Who is it? Is he nice to you? Will I like him?" -Grandma May said trying to get more info.

"You definitely do like him" -Yin said. May was confused.

"It is War" -Yin said with his red cheeks. May didn't know how to react.

"You and War are together?" -May asked just to be sure. Yin nodded.

"Do your parents know?" -May asked. Yin nodded again.

"I will be good to him" -Yin said looking at his grandmother. She smiled.

"I know you will" -May said. She knew that War and Yin had a special bond but not like this. She wasn't against it but she did think they were young.

"I miss you" -Yin said to War. They were on a phone call. Yin was already in his bedroom he had at his grandma's house and War was at the camp.

"Me too. How is grandma?" -War asked.

"She is good. She wants to see you." -Yin said. He did want War to go with them but he had other plans he had to respect.

"I want to see her too. Maybe during summer break" -War said. He had no grandmother from his parents' side but Fluke's mom was his grandmother.

"Yeah. I am goin-" -Yin was saying but he heard something on War's side.

"Are you ready?" -Someone was heard. Yin knew that voice, it was North.

"Yeah. I'll go down right now." -War said to North. Yin heard the door closed. He was silent. He was jealous since the beginning but didn't want to say it.

"What were you saying?" -War said softly. Yin didn't finish his sentence.

"Nothing. I'll talk you later. Have fun." -Yin said. War knew how Yin felt but he wanted to try out the camp.

"Yin. You were going to tell me something. Say it." -War said. He still wanted to talk to Yin. He missed him and didn't want to end the call.

"I don't remember anymore. Just go. I'll talk to you later." -Yin was upset. He couldn't even hide it now.