Part 56 🔞

The event was over. It was a success, the auction went great and all the money was for charity. The company had great reviews and even some investors that were impressed by Yin, the new face of TT and Xon corporation.

"Get me one more" -Yin told the bartender. Everyone was leaving and he was tired of socializing. The bartender gave him one more whiskey that he shoved like it was a shot. He sighed putting the glass down.

"One more?" -The bartender asked and before he could answer Kao approached him. He gave a death stare to the bartender who moved away and started cleaning up instead.

"When events that you prepared are over, you are supposed to be near the doors to hand farewell." -Kao said standing next to him with his hand on Yin's shoulder. Yin nodded. He was tired of not being able to get near War the whole night but he could also feel Kao's and Ohm's eyes on him all the time.

"You can go home now" -Ohm told both of them seeing them stand near to each other leaning on the bar. He knew Kao was telling him to stop drinking.

–-Where are you?--- Yin texted War. Yin was on his way home.

"Open the window please" -Yin told the driver. He needed some air. He was a little drunk already and wanted to see War.

—If you don't answer, I'll go to your house. I don't care if my uncles see me." -Yin texted again. He waited a little for War to answer. He couldn't go tonight without seeing, it didn't matter what it take.

—I am tired— War texted back. He was barely on his way home after being next to Dr. Beam all night to avoid Yin.

—I am going to you then— Yin texted him. War panicked.

"Take me to Uncle Kao's house please"- Yin told the driver determined to see War today.

Yin's phone rang and he smiled.

"Yes?" -Yin answered smiling. Today he will see War.

"Why are you like this? Don't come to my house." -War said annoyed. Yin was so persistent.

"Then come to me" -Yin told him. He hanged up the phone and texted War his apartment's address.

"Take me home" -Yin told the driver. He smiled feeling the air from outside.

Yin got home feeling a little dizzy, he cleaned his bedroom a little and made sure his apartment was the right temperature. He wanted War to feel comfortable. He had bought that apartment thinking of War. The view was amazing, it had big glass windows and was spacious enough to decorate for holidays like War liked. It also had a small pool and a jacuzzi for them to enjoy together, it had a nice space outside to invite their families and the highest/ upper apartment in the building.

Yin went to open the door excited when he heard the knock. War was outside waiting with an angry face but Yin didn't care.

"Come in" -Yin told War. War rolled his eyes and went in. War had texted Earth that he might be staying at a friend's house, he lied but that didn't mean that he was planning on staying with Yin.

"Where's your girlfriend? Is she home too?" -War said seeing the lovely and cozy apartment. He was jealous that Yin might be enjoying this with that stupid girl.

"Come here" -Yin grabbed War's hand to take him outside so he could see the city lights. War sighed and smirked. He pulled his hand and walked back to the door. He hated that Yin always avoided talking about Ploy. Yin chased after him.

"Stop." -Yin said walking faster and blocking the door.

"It is just you and me. It is just us." -Yin said trying to make War feel more at ease. War looked at him with a little doubt.