Part 12

It was Friday night, Kao had invited Ohm, Fluke and Yin to dinner. Earth and War weren't that excited. Earth did want to see Fluke but War had been so sad lately that he didn't want to add to it.

"Hey. Welcome back" -Kao said. Ohm and Kao playfully hugged each other like they hadn't seen each other in a long time but they work together.

"Hey" -Fluke said to Earth.

"Hey" -Earth responded smiling. He was happy to see Fluke.

"Where is War?" -Yin asked.

"Don't be rude. You greet first" -Ohm said.

"Hi Uncle Kao and Uncle Earth" -Yin said.

"Help me" -Earth said pulling Fluke into the kitchen.

"Where is War?" -Yin asked again. Kao pointed upstairs. Kao was still mad about what had happened but Yin looked pale and sadder than War.

Ohm and Kao went outside in the backyard. It was nice and they wanted to build a little barbecue area near the garden.

Yin went upstairs. He wanted to see War. He tried to enter his bedroom but it was locked.

"War" -Yin said softly.

War stood up from his desk. He got near the door.

"I am doing homework" -War said. He had to catch up on some missing assignments.

"So? Can you open? Please" -Yin said. He hadn't seen War all week.

"I'll go down when I am done with homework" -War said.

"I won't distract you. Open" -Yin said softly.

War opened the door, he sat down on his desk. He didn't let Yin hug him.

Yin went in and closed the door. He stood beside War.

"Why haven't you gone to practice? Why are you ignoring all my texts and calls?" -Yin said. He had been going to the swimming area to look for him but Bar told him that he would be absent the rest of the week.

"I have so much homework and We agreed to see each other once a week" -War said softly.

Yin leaned down to meet War's eyes.

"We can still talk on the phone and text" -Yin said touching War's hand.

"No" -War said removing his hand from Yin's touch and writing on his notebook.

"War. Why?" -Yin said not letting touching hand again.

"What do you mean why? You know why. Stop acting like everything is fine" -War said moving his hand again.

"Everything should be fine now" -Yin said. It had been too long.

"Why should it be fine? You are selfish" -War said.

"I am not being selfish. I want us to be like before" -Yin said.

"You are selfish! You get to date the girl who was mean to me but make a big deal when I want to make a new friend! North didn't do anything wrong. I know you pushed him at practice yesterday. And now you are distracting me when you said you wouldn't" -War said angrily. Yin gulped.

Yin and North had a small fight yesterday at practice. Yin had heard North call War and War picked up. He was annoyed and mad because he hadn't been able to see or talk to War all week. They went into the field to practice. Yin kept getting near him, pushing him, tripping him and stealing the soccer ball. North fell for his provocations and they pushed each other. The team was able to seperate them before they got into a big fight.

"Don't scream or our parents will come" -Yin said. War sighed. He was worried already about their parents' friendship.

"I am not dating Ploy and North pushed me too" -Yin said looking at War.

"You are lying" -War said looking at Yin.

"I am not" -Yin said. He hadn't spokedn to Ploy about the kiss but he will reject her.

"I saw you kiss her" -War said rolling his eyes and standing up to go downstairs. Yin's eyes widened.

"I didn't kiss back" -Yin said grabbing War's arm.

"I saw you. Why do you lie?" -War said moving his arm and walking downstairs. Yin touched his face and tried hard not to scream.

War sat down at the dinner table. Yin followed him. He sat next to him. No one was sitting down yet. Fluke and Earth were still preapring dinner. Ohm and Kao were still in the garden.

"I am not lying. I promise. I wouldn't date her, War" -Yin said but War ignored him.

"Stay away from North" -War said. He didn't want to lose a friend.

"Ugh" -Yin sighed.

"You keep defending him" -Yin said quietly but War heard.

"You keep fighting with him" -War said.

"You talk to him more than me now. You answered his call yesterday and didn't answer mine. You keep ignoring me" -Yin said looking at his hands. Maybe North became more important than him.

"We agreed that we would--" -War was saying.

"I didn't agree to anything" -Yin said sadly. "I'll leave you alone" -Yin said and stood up. He went outside and took a deep breath. He sat on the swing porch. He wouldn't bother War anymore. It was clear he didn't want him near and their parents want the same thing.

Fluke went outside to look for Yin.

"Hey" -He sat down next to him on the swing porch.

"I'm hungry" -Yin said trying to avoid the conversation Fluke probably wanted to have.

"What happen with War?" -Fluke asked.

"Nothing" -Yin said.

Earth went to sit next to War.

"You okay?" -Earth said touching War's hair.

"Yeah" -War said.

Ohm and Kao were already hungry. They went back inside the house. Everyone sat down to have breakfast. Yin sat down on another chair. Everyone was surprised. He sat down on the same place when North came to have dinner.

The parents were having a conversation while they had dinner. They hadn't eaten together in a while. Yin and War were silent. Yin was just staring at his food while War kept turning to look at him but Yin didn't. War came to the realization that he finally pushed Yin away. He would start dating Ploy and she would become everything he was to him. The most important person in his life. It scared him.

----------------
Author's note:
This is a short chapter. I will be posting one later tonight or tomorrow morning. Thank you all for reading YinWar and also thank you for all the love you game to "I came back for you" ❤️💘

I also have another story but it is for KluayAchi from Waterboyy the series. It will come to an end soon, go check it out 😇