Part 38

"I'll take you to school today" -Ohm said to Yin. Fluke was making some breakfast and Ohm was hugging him from behind like a child. Yin was sitting down eating some fruit.

"I wanted to go pick up War" -Yin said.

"No. His dad can take him." -Ohm said. He went back upstairs to change.

"Let him take you" -Fluke said to Yin. He nodded.

"Did you talk to him about the company?" -Yin asked Fluke. He stood up and stood beside him with his elbows on the counter.

"Yes. He still wants to take a break." -Fluke said sadly. Ohm has always had a big devotion for that company and it was slowly fading away along with Kao's friendship.

"You can't let him" -Yin said.

"It is his decision" -Fluke told Yin. Yin sighed and went back to his seat after Fluke gave him his breakfast.

Ohm took Yin to school after having breakfast. He told him that they would have dinner with the branch manager and his grandaughter which was Ploy and her grandfather. Yin was mad because he had to go and stand by the awkwardness and also he had to tell War which would make him mad.

"Hey" -Yin gave War a quick kiss. They met behind the library to have some lunch.

"Hi" -War said happily. They sat down on the grass.

"Listen I have to tell you something but don't be mad. It wasn't my idea and I have to go." -Yin said. War was confused and looked at him with a serious face.

"My dad agreed to a dinner with Ploy and her grandfather. He is a branch manager in the company." -Yin said touching War's hand softly.

"Do you think Uncle Ohm did it on purpose? My Pa said that he told him that he doesn't want us together anymore." -War said so softly that Yin could melt.

"War. That is not true. He agreed to the dinner because the branch manager is making a deal or something like that. Listen, it will be fine. You trust me right?" -Yin asked him. War nodded. He did want to trust Yin this time and he will.
---------------
They were having dinner already at Fluke's restaurant. Fluke didn't look very happy, he could see how uncomfortable Yin was.

"The food is great. Did you come up with all the dishes sir?" -Ploy asked Fluke. He already wasn't liking this girl. He sat really close to Yin even when he moved away a couple of times and he couldn't forget War's face when he said that she was mean to him.

"I did" -Fluke answered with a straight face. Ohm cleared his throat and looked at Fluke.

"Yin and I are done with our hours for the fundraiser. We should go celebrate tomorrow. Lets go somewhere." -Ploy said. Yin gave an awkward face.

"You can go" -Ohm said making Fluke glare at him. Yin couldn't believe his dad would agree.

"I can't. I have to pack and I already have plans with War." -Yin said looking at his food. Fluke smiled.

Yin looked at Ohm confused. Maybe what War said was true and Ohm was starting to be against it since Kao didn't treat him properly.

"Where are you going for break?" -the manager asked Ohm.

"We are going to visit my mother" -Fluke said with a serious tone. He wanted to leave as well.

"Oh really? I was going to invite you to Japan. Ploy likes it a lot." -he said smiling and drinking some wine.

"Japan? That sounds fun" -Ohm said. Yin and Fluke looked at him. They were confused and startled.

"It does but we told my mother that we are going to see her already." -Fluke said. He was frustrated already. It looked like Ohm would agree to go to Japan. He has been unpredicatble this past few days.
-----------

"Good morning" -War was already ready for school. He went downstairs to have breakfast with his dads.

"Good morning baby" -Earth said.

"Can I go see a movie with Yin today?" -War asked Earth.

"No. Come home. We have to pack." -Kao said. It was already War's last day of school before winter break.

"I already know what I am taking" -War said to Earth. Earth was about to reply but Kao talked first again.

"I said come home" -Kao said with a straight face. He was kind of annoyed. He was informed yesterday that Ohm took Yin to have dinner with the manager and his grandaughter which is the same girl who bullied War.

"Come home sweetheart." -Earth said. Kao looked upset and he didn't want to fight. War rolled his eyes and went to school. Yin couldn't pick him up today again.

"My dad said I have to go home" -War told Yin upset.

"It is fine" -Yin said hugging him. They texted each other during classes and met at a restroom but made sure no one was there.

"No it isn't. I won't see you for the break. And you leave tonight" -War said hugging him back. Yin would leave to see his grandmother that same night and wouldn't be able to spend more time together.

"I will call you every day." -Yin said touching his chin.

War gave him a soft kiss on his neck. He was short and had to go on his tip toes to kiss his lips. Yin grabbed War's face and gave him a kiss. They were behind the restroom door in case someone opened it.

It turned into a passionate kiss. Yin slowly slid his hands inside War's pants to touch his butt. War smiled while kissing him. They were startled by the bell. It was time for their next class.

"I'll see you after class" -War said and Yin nodded.
---------

"Hi. Is my Uncle Kao in his office?" -Yin asked Yiwha. He left War at his house after school and secretly came to see his uncle.

"Yes" -Yiwha said. She was about to call Kao but Yin only nodded and went in his office without knocking.

"Why don't you knock? Did we educate you wrong." -Kao said putting his pen down.

"I am sorry" -Yiwha said going in the office. Kao rolled his eyes and nodded. Yiwha left the office and closed the door.

"What do you want?" -Kao asked. Yin couldn't look at him in the eyes which made Kao upset. He realized Yin was probably scared of him and he didn't like it.

"My dad is really mad. I don't know what is happening with him but he said that he doesn't want to work anymore and that he will be resigning from the company" -Yin was nervous and talked really fast.

"Resigning?" -Kao's eyes widened. He couldn't believe what he heard. The company was always Ohm's great achievement besides his family, he belonged in the company.

"Yes. He told my apa and I. And my apa said that he was serious." -Yin said still looking at the ground.

Kao stood up. His friendship and parternship with Ohm was drifting away without him realizing it. He thought Ohm would only be angry for a couple of days or more but they always fix things when they fight. Kao was scared. This became bigger. He needed to fix things with his brother.

"This company is your dad's also. He won't leave." -Kao said certain. He would make sure his family is glued back together.

----------
Author's Note:
Sorry for the late update. I have been very busy. The chapter is short but hope you enjoy. Let me know if it is getting boring. I think I will end it soon. 😊