Part 39

"Japan sounds fun. We should--" -Ohm said. He was packing with Fluke for their trip.

"Stop." -Fluke said. He was already angry at him for yesterday's dinner.

"I am just saying" -Ohm said closing his luggage.

"Well don't. Yin has a boyfriend. Why would you agree with him going out with that girl? Do I have to remind you she was mean to your nephew?" -Fluke said with a fierce tone. Ohm was acting strange since his fight with Kao.

"They were kids. That girl looks nice and she likes Yin" -Ohm said making Fluke eyes widened.

"What did you say?" -Fluke said angrily. Ohm looked at him and decided not to repeat what he said.

"You are going over the line. You better come back to your senses now." -Fluke said looking at him with such anger. He closed his bag and went downstairs slamming the bedroom door.

"I am back" -Yin said. He had come back from talking to Kao. He went upstairs to pack. He looked at Fluke and he knew he was angry.

Yin was packing. He called War who answered quickly.

"Hi" -War said with a cute voice.

"Hi. I am packing" -Yin said.

"I'm going to miss you" -War said sadly. He barely started dating Yin and he wanted to be with him all the time.

"I will miss you too" -Yin said. He could imagine War's pout.

"Yin. Did you go see my pa today?" -War asked with a soft voice.

"I did" -Yin was honest. War heard Earth and Kao talk in the kitchen. Kao was worried and he left out a small cry. He was losing his brother slowly every day and it was all because of his stupid actions. Earth was able to comfort him.

"Why?" -Yin asked after War was silent.

War was still silent.

"Be careful on your trip. Call me everyday, okay?" -War said after a few minutes of silence.

"I will" -Yin answered. "Are you wearing your necklace?" -Yin asked. War had hidden everything that reminded him of Yin in his closet that time they broke up. Yin told him to put everything back and put his necklace so people at the camp knew he was taken.

"I am" -War said. Yin's possessiveness was still the same.

"Good" -Yin said with a smile.

"Are you ready?" -Fluke opened the door to Yin's bedroom.

"Yeah" -Yin said to Fluke. He closed his baggage.

"I will talk to you later. I love you" -Yin said to War who was silent because he was shy that his Uncle Fluke might have heard that.

"Say it back" -Yin said after War was silent.

"I love you too" -War said fast and ended the call.  Fluke smiled. The boys were really in love.

"We should get going" -Ohm said. They had to get to the airport. His phone kept ringing, it was Kao.

"It is still early. Answer your phone" -Fluke said fiercely.

Ohm didn't listen. He went to the living room and sat down to watch TV.

"I told my Uncle Kao" -Yin whispered to Fluke. His eyes widened.

"Why would you do that?" -Fluke whispered too.

"They have to fix things" -Yin said. Fluke sighed. His son was right.

Fluke and Yin were having their last dinner at their house before going to the airport and flying to New York when the doorbell rang. Yin went to open it and it was Kao and Earth and War.

Kao and Earth went in and War hugged Yin.

"Where is your dad?" -Kao asked Yin who pointed to the living room. Fluke went out the kitchen and saw them. He nodded to Kao and let him go talk to Ohm. Earth made Fluke walk back to the kitchen with him and Yin grabbed War's hand to take him to his room but Earth pulled both of them by their ears to the kitchen with Fluke and him.

"Why can't you answer your phone?" -Kao asked. Ohm was staring at the TV. He had guessed it was them at the door.

"Being mad is one thing but making those kind of decisions are a big deal." -Kao said talking about the resignation.

"It is my decision" -Ohm said. He wouldn't turn around to look at Kao.

"The company needs you" -Kao said standing infront of the TV so Ohm would look at him.

"I need you" -Kao said. Ohm face changed.

"No you don't" -Ohm said but that wasn't true. He was a big representative and president of the company. Kao also needed his brother back.

"Ohm. I am sorry. I shouldn't have acted that way. Our family is important and I overreacted to everything." -Kao said. Ohm liked that Kao was feeling that way. He had to understand what he did wrong.

"I know you are mad at me but don't take it out on the kids anymore. I don't want to see War or Yin upset and I don't want War to cry anymore." -Kao said. Ohm gave a sarcastic laugh and stood up.

"You didn't care about that before. You said my boy was not good enough to take care of War. I am trying to help you. I am doing what you want like always. Yin can date someone else." -Ohm said with an angry voice. He knew it was wrong to try to seperate War and Yin but he didn't want Kao to mistreat Yin.

"I don't want that to happen. I was wrong" -Kao took a deep breath.

"I'll do whatever you want. I'll give you anything. Just please stop being mad. We are family." -Kao said sadly. He hated that Ohm was mad. They have been friends for so long and have never fought this way. He can't lose the family he slowly got. The only family he has ever had.

There was a long silent. Ohm thought about it for a while. He gave his back to Kao. He thought about Yin and Fluke. Yin wouldn't stay away from War and Fluke had his best friend. Fluke never left Earth through all those things that happened to him in the past and wouldn't leave him now either. Kao and him had each other's back always but lately it didn't feel like it but he was willing to try again because it is true they ade family.

"Don't mistreat Yin. Give me that. I don't want him to hate you." -Ohm said. Yin was his biggest worry but also his biggest love. His son was more important than any friendship and job, he needed to protect him.

"I promise" -Kao said and went near Ohm to hug him. They hugged each other for a while and then Yin and War joined them. They all hugged like the family they are.

----------------
Author's note: Sorry for the late update. I have been busy but I promise to update more now. Let me know what you think 😊