Part 22 🔞

"Do you think we should tell our parents?" -War asked Yin on their way to school.

"I think we should" -Yin said confidently.

"I don't think we should..... yet" -War said.

"Why?" -Yin asked him.

War didn't want to say anything. The driver could listen and tell his parents. They arrived to school.

"Thank you" -Yin said to the driver and they got out of the car.

"Why?" -Yin asked War again.

"I just don't think it is time. My Pa heard me cry  and was pretty mad because it was about you and our parents know about all our fights lately" -War said looking at the ground.

"But they---" -Yin was going to say something but was interupted.

"Hi!" -Ploy said and grabbed Yin's arm.

"Hey" -Yin said moving his arm away.

"I am having a party friday. You are both invited" -Ploy said but she was only looking at Yin.

"ok" -Yin said and grabbed War's arm to walk to his class.

"I'm not going" -Yin said and War didn't say anything.

"Lets go to my house after practice" -Yin said and then left. He had already left War at his class and he had 2 minutes to get to his.

Practice went great. War's times were getting better. Yin would have a soccer game on friday. He didn't know if he would be allowed to play the whole game after what happened with North.

"Friday after my game, we can go eat at the cafe" -Yin said. There was a cafe near their parents' company. It was really good and served good desserts.

"Yes" -War said. They got to Yin's house. No one was there yet but he knew Ohm would come back earlier than Fluke.

They would do some homework in the living room but Yin went for a book he needed to his room. War followed him.

"I need a highlighter" -War said softly.

Yin smiled and kissed him. That soft voice could melt anyone.  They kissed for some time and they were both feeling a little hot. War grabbed Yin's belt and started undoing it.

"What are you doing?" -Yin said with a smile.

"I'm kneeling" -War said going on his knees and putting down Yin jeans zipper to get to his penis. He grabbed Yin's length with one hand and started moving it. Yin was loving it. War opened his mouth and took in Yin's length.

"Fuck" -Yin moaned. War kept sucking and licking Yin's length. He wanted to give Yin what he had given to him, only pleasure.

"Ah. Ah" -Yin moaned smiling. He was looking at his length go in and out of War's mouth. It kept going until Yin couldn't hold it.

He was reaching and tried to pull out. His head was taken aback.

"aaaah" -Yin came inside War's mouth. Yin looked at War swallow, they look at each other. Yin made him stand up and kiss him. He didn't care that he just came inisde that mouth.

He made War lay down on the bed and opened his legs for him to lay in between them but then they heard Ohm's voice. He was earlier than usual. Yin sighed and helped War stand up.

"Dad" -Yin said coming down the stairs with War. He was holding a book and War was holding some highlighters.

"Hi War" -Ohm said when he say him.