Part 24

Everyone was having dinner at Fluke's restaurant. War was unusually quiet and wouldn't look at Yin. Yin kept glancing at him but never once War turned around.

"War and I wanted to tell you something" -Yin said to Kao. War's eyes widened and finally looked at him.

"What is it?" -Kao said drinking some of his whiskey. Earth and Ohm cleared their throats. They knew what would happen.

"War and I--" -Yin was saying but War squeezed his thigh. War didn't want to tell his Pa anymore after what he heard at the game. He wasn't going to still be Yin's toy.

"I don't want to go to the party. You can go" -War said looking at Yin. He then turned around to look at Kao.

"We were going to ask you if I could go to a party tonight but I don't want to go anymore" -War said to Kao. Yin bit his inside lip. He was angry at War. They had agreed to tell Kao and he stopped him.

Yin turned around to look at Ohm. War kept looking at his food.

"Why did you do that? We had a plan" -Yin said to War. They were outside the restaurant waiting for their parents.

War was silent which got Yin angrier.

"War. What happened?" -he asked again. He was seriously pissed.

War saw their parents approaching.

"I hope you have fun staying over with Ploy today" -War said and walked to his parents. Yin gulped. War heard them talk. It is definitely not what he is thinking. He needs to explain.

Each of them went to their parents car. Yin couldn't stay still. He kept thinking about what War heard. It wasn't like that. 

The families arrived to their houses. Yin was still feeling uneasy and War wanted to cry so bad. He went to his room even when Earth told him he wanted to talk to him.

"I am going to see you right now" -Yin texted War but he didn't reply. He couldn't go the night without explaining to him, if he did things can get worse. War has a temper and he knew that War wouldn't talk to him.

He waited until his parents were asleep and sneaked out. He opened the door gate to walk in. That one usually doesn't make noise. He called War but he didn't answer. He texted multiple times.

"I am not leaving. Open. Please let me explain" -Yin texted him. It was cold outside but he still wanted to talk to War.

War saw the text. He wasn't going to open but he felt guilty for leaving him out there in the cold. He went downstairs and opened the door.

"Go home Yin. My parents will hear if we fight." -War said. Yin went in the house and slowly closed the door.

"Why do we have to fight?" -Yin said.

"I know what I heard. You will only put up excuses and probably lie. Go to her and leave me alone" -He said and tried to open the door so Yin would leave but Yin stood infront of him.

"We are doing our hours together for the fundraiser. We have to wake up very early tomorrow to finish our work. I said I would go to the party too but I was going to let you know" -Yin said touching War's hand.

"Why are you doing the hours together?" -War asked.

"We had this planned since we joined the fundraiser" -Yin said. War pulled his hand away.

"Do whatever you want then. I am tired of this" -War said honestly.

"What do you mean? I an explaining what you heard. I am not doing anything wrong" -Yin said. War was acting out again.

"I just mean that I am tired of feeling this insecure. I don't believe you, that is the worst part. Why would you need to stay over with her? You can just wake up earlier. And she said it like you have done it before" -War said. He wasn't going to lie. He was straight forward. Yin felt pain in his chest, War just said be didn't trust him and it was his fault for disregarding him.

"I understand how you feel. I have never stayed over with Ploy. Listen I'm sorry. You are right. I will tell her that I don't want to do my hours with her anymore" -Yin says looking at War. But War already felt uneasy. He can't force Yin to whatever he wants.

"I don't need you to do that. I don't want that. I don't want to control everything that you do and I don't want you to change your plans just because I am jealous and mad. Lets just-- just go home or to the party, whatever" -War said softly. He felt like he was a burden now. Yin could get tired of it soon.

Yin got scared for a moment. War was about to say to break up. He knew War wanted to say it. Yin made a mess again and it is about Ploy again.

"I am sorry. please. I made you jealous and mad so I want to make you feel better. Lets just go to bed" -Yin said grabbing War's hand. He was getting scared and anxious.  He didn't want War to end the relationship, War was getting too insecure about Yin's feelings that he could just breaking it apart.

"Go" -War said not moving. He wanted Yin to leave.

"Stop. Please. War, I want to stay with you" -Yin said softly getting closer to War. He would kneel if it was ncessary. War was about to say something when the light from the hallway was turned on scaring both of them.

"Why aren't you in bed?" -Earth asked War. Yin and War sighed of relief. It was Earth and not Kao.

War didn't answer to Earth. He tried to remove his hand from Yin's grip but Yin hold it tight.

"Go back home" -Earth said to Yin with a serious tone. He didn't even add the "sweetie" that Earth is always calling them.

"Dad. It is late" -War said. He was mad at Yin but wasn't really going to let him go this late.

"Yet he still comes over at this hour" -Earth said.

"I'm sorry Uncle Earth. I wanted to see War" -Yin said looking at Earth. War hold Yin's hand tight now.

"You saw him not long ago. Stop getting me mad and go home before your Uncle wakes up" -Earth said. Now he knew exactly what they do when he comes over and he wouldn't allow it anymore. Earth turned off the light and started walking upstair.

"Uncle Earth" -Yin called him. He wouldn't let go of War. Yin pulled War and turned the light back on. Earth turned around.

"I swear I took care of him" -Yin said. War was a little confused but Earth knew what he was talking about. He got a little angry thinking about his son going through that pain.

"I'm sorry that we stole that from you" -Yin kept talking. War's eyes widened when he realized. He digged his nails on Yin's hand, Yin flinched but didn't let go of his grip and continued talking despite War's and Earth's anger.

"I know you might be mad at me but I promise I'll take care of him. I am trying to do everything better and I also want to tell Uncle Kao" -Yin said confidently. War suddenly felt his whole body warm. He felt comforted by Yin's words. He got closer to him and put his head on his arm. He wasn't going to let Yin confront the parents alone anymore. He had said he would trust Yin and now he was doubting him again.

"He is 14" -Earth said concerned. He still couldn't believe that his son was having sex. He is so young and already loving someone this much.

"I'm sorry" -Yin said.

"Stay in the guest room" -Earth said.

"He can stay in my room. We won't do anything" -War said. They both saw Earth frown immediately.

"You are not going to sleep in the same room" -Earth said with an angry tone.

"What is going on?" -They were all startled by Kao's voice. He had woken up when he couldn't find Earth to cuddle.

"Why are you two so close?" -Kao said looking at the hand holding. War quickly tried to get away from Yin but Yin pulled him closer. It was time.